Study Journal: How I'm going to get 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
hasn't been online since 17th of April. He said that he would check this thread every day to keep himself motivated.
Maybe he considered this too much of a distraction and is just aiming to do it alone?

mayoxox

HSC
erm.. wow that is a really long list ... you've probably had half yearlies already... I have. but for like maths n stuff I pretty much stick to doing only the past papers for every topic etc. that helps a lot. and like multiple choice questions for physics. but I totally like your journal thing.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
FUCK yes exams are over now!

Spent a few days off. Now it's time to buckle up and make new plans for the next assessments whcih are coming up in 6 weeks time and also the UMAT on the 27th of July.

SO.....

LONG TERM GOALS:

Remain the same-

1. Fucking get my 99.95 ATAR on the Wednesday the 14th of December or whenever the hell BOS sends our results to us.
2. Become a beast and get 100th Percentile for my UMAT on Wednesday the 27th of July (fuck thats during school)

Short Term goals:

1. Prepare to ace the upcoming exams and get 100% in all my subjects around the 22nd of June.
2. Be confident about my UMAT performance to the point of arrogance. Have, by the 10th of JUly, unshakeable confidence that I'm going to get 100th percentile.

Plan:

FOr Goal 1- Get 100% in the June exams

1. Finish Physics and Business Studies (memorise the last two topics)
2. After that, do more past papers (finish 2-3 for physics and bs each week)
3. Re-write my essays for English (belonging and other modules i've done)
4. Complete enough essays so that I have one english essay/or some piece to hand in each lesson. Same applies for Business Studies extended responses - write as much as possible. inundate my teacher with writing. lol
5. At the same time, doing at least 4 past papers for 3u and 4u maths each week. (finish the past papers stash)
hmm sounds good enough atm

FOr goal 2 - become a UMAT beast

1. Do at least 3 drills each day for each section
2. Finish all drills and keep doing until i get 100% for each drill
3. Do 1 practice exam each week and print it out.
4. Finish all drills and papers and repeat them until stultification before 10th of July

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
FOr goal 2 - become a UMAT beast

1. Do at least 3 drills each day for each section
2. Finish all drills and keep doing until i get 100% for each drill
3. Do 1 practice exam each week and print it out.
4. Finish all drills and papers and repeat them until stultification before 10th of July
I told my friend I came on BoS and she asked if anyone on here knew where to get practise UMAT papers. I just remembered. So, do you guys know where you get the practice papers?

jamesfirst

HSC
lol

looks like puzzle solving, comprehension, etc.

Looks like an IQ test

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
it's to test your suitability for a career in health but now it's getting way to easy to prepare for

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
Yeah people generally view the UMAT as harder since it's more difficult to prepare for. In the HSC, there is a logical structure, so you can systematically work your way to success if you're persistent enough. However, in the UMAT, preparation is more a matter of doing as much practice as possible and not many people know about the preparation, and even when they do, don't manage to finish all the material out there.

@mirakon:

what a legend! thanks heaps mate.

and as for half yearlies: i haven't received my results since i just finished them. The exams were hard so I won't be expecting fabulous results. Note to self: study more next time. How did you guys go?

nah i don't go to ruse. those guys are insanity. But i'll do my best to beat them.

jamesfirst

HSC
Ruse kids are monsters in HSC.

Many Med students are from ruse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)