Study Time (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This is a prerequisite for Ruse =)
My mum offered that she was to move to Sydney and live with her boyfriend... then I would definitely consider applying for Ruse (I have no idea if I'd get in... my grades and marks are good, but as I said; no idea).

Maybe I should apply just for the fun of it and go for the interview as well... to see if I'm Ruse standard.

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
My mum offered that she was to move to Sydney and live with her boyfriend... then I would definitely consider applying for Ruse (I have no idea if I'd get in... my grades and marks are good, but as I said; no idea).

Maybe I should apply just for the fun of it and go for the interview as well... to see if I'm Ruse standard.
I would love to go to Ruse, but im not sure im ruse material either. So i don't know if i should apply or not?

K

khorne

I think just pwning ruse at 4 or 3 Unit maths would be awesome. Your Dota has nothing on my cod 4 =]

HSC
i think if i'd have to go to uni first and go back to high school to ever get into ruse.

i wanted to get into syd girls, but chickened out. those seriously smart kids there are INTIMIDATING. I think I'd rather ace everything at my current school than get low-average at syd girls.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i think if i'd have to go to uni first and go back to high school to ever get into ruse.

i wanted to get into syd girls, but chickened out. those seriously smart kids there are INTIMIDATING. I think I'd rather ace everything at my current school than get low-average at syd girls.
me too.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Now, don't get to far up yourself :p... :lol:

to get that you must be quite a naturally smart kid.
LOLOL no. I'm fairly normal actually I guess. Also Ruse is nothing special. just Asians everywhere, nerdiness everywhere (I'm not joking when some girl in your maths class calls apples turning brown oxidising you know there's something wrong). 3U Maths/3U English is virtualy the norm, but really, there's nothing that great. It's like a watered down version of normal public schools. Less fighting more studying. Trademark quote of JR: "What did you get?"

Danio10

HSC
hey i was wondering can you give me an atar estimate. My school rank is 84 and these are my rankings:

adv eng: 20/ 79
Ext his: 3/7
modern hist: 4/39
anc: 3/24
Pe: 2/49
General maths: 2/96
SOR 1 (Religion) : 10/122

kk thanks!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
LOLOL no. I'm fairly normal actually I guess. Also Ruse is nothing special. just Asians everywhere, nerdiness everywhere (I'm not joking when some girl in your maths class calls apples turning brown oxidising you know there's something wrong). 3U Maths/3U English is virtualy the norm, but really, there's nothing that great. It's like a watered down version of normal public schools. Less fighting more studying. Trademark quote of JR: "What did you get?"
If anyone said something such as that about an apple turning brown at my school my entire class would stare at them puzzled and probably laugh their arses off at them!...

Speaking of that classic "What did you get?" quote; it's something that everyone just has to ask at my school. Not to sound arrogant (but I guess this will)... everyone's goal in life at my school is to beat me in something academically... so every test/exam I am bombarded with "OMG, WHAT DID YOU GET?! I got an awesome mark, bet you can't beat it!"... I think this may occur at all schools (not just Ruse :p)

It is good to see their faces light up and cheer (then mock me -_-) if someone in my class beats me... :haha:. The "HAHA, I beat you in this!" continues for so long, it feels like :bomb:
My year 12 3U class is more like "What did you do on the weekend" - about 3 questions get done. My Year 11 3U class makes stupid bird noises, ocean noises then farm noises all lesson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)