Study Time (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Yeah. I am worried that there will be some people moving upwards academically.

I have got some phone calls from numerous friends for advices about the study routine that they can adopt to get into serious HSC mode. 1 week into the study routine that I recommended, those guys are just crazy now - studying like 6+ hours!!! (studying double the amount that I am doing...)
PM this study routine you recommended, I need it. Also you're just burnt out, relax, and get your groove back.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: Preliminary HSC Yearly Exams Thoughts & Results

PM this study routine you recommended, I need it. Also you're just burnt out, relax, and get your groove back.
LOL

um...okay

let me think through this.

duckcowhybrid

HSC

LOL

um...okay

let me think through this.
Still waiting for that routine. I'm HSC 2010, and I'm not in your school, so don't worry about me. Also my ATAR estimate is 98.85, so I got a long way to go before I beat you.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Still waiting for that routine. I'm HSC 2010, and I'm not in your school, so don't worry about me. Also my ATAR estimate is 98.85, so I got a long way to go before I beat you.

lol

I have been thinking about it. But you DON'T want my routine...well at least the routine that I had last year. I will give it to you if you are sure of flunking your HSC (even though you might manage to kill Preliminary)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I'd like to know the routine as well ^_^. I doubt I would be able to stick to it as vigourously as you did, but I'd really like to take a look at what it takes to be such a success.

duckcowhybrid

HSC

lol

I have been thinking about it. But you DON'T want my routine...well at least the routine that I had last year. I will give it to you if you are sure of flunking your HSC (even though you might manage to kill Preliminary)
Actually yes I do want your routine. Why are you so scared of me and what I can do with it? I shall be able to use it very effectively. So please, I am waiting.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

Yea Namu... tell us! :p

duckcowhybrid

HSC

Don't pressure Namu if he doesn't want to give it to you.

Have you tried reshaping your own routine? Your ATAR aim is very high, so your routine is probably very good at the moment. Perhaps you can just improve on your exam technique :)
LOL what routine. I don't do any routine. I just come home, bum around till 6. Then I do all my homework, with half an hour break for dinner in between
finish by 9:30-10:30, go and sleep. Get up at 7 next morning go to school and repeat. This is for Monday-Thursday only. Friday no homework, Saturday I do 11-1 and 2-5 or at least attempt to, try to get all my homework done by Saturday night, spend Sunday or projects, tutoring, etc. ANd that's it. i don't really do much at all. Also my ATAR entry is only 95.3, but I'm aiming 99.75+ xD. WHich is why I want Namu's 99.8 routine. It apparently works wonders with supposed dropkicks, so it should do great for a not dropkick like myself.

pillar

HSC

lol that's more of a routine than I have

HSC
It's mid yr 11 n i haven't done much study yet.

How much is everyone doin?

N how, how do u study, notes, just hw or wat?

anyscope

HSC
I haven't studied much, even before exams I was pretty bleh. But I plan to start it up soon. Study notes and such.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC

Actually yes I do want your routine. Why are you so scared of me and what I can do with it? I shall be able to use it very effectively. So please, I am waiting.
stfu you scrub. Go make your own routine.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
studying does not include going to the library and playing runescape
Gross... lol. I would never touch such a game of hatred and addiction! evil I say.

My contrinution to the thread is... I am getting pretty good study done, notes... I should revise more than I do though.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

LOL what routine. I don't do any routine. I just come home, bum around till 6. Then I do all my homework, with half an hour break for dinner in between
finish by 9:30-10:30, go and sleep. Get up at 7 next morning go to school and repeat. This is for Monday-Thursday only. Friday no homework, Saturday I do 11-1 and 2-5 or at least attempt to, try to get all my homework done by Saturday night, spend Sunday or projects, tutoring, etc. ANd that's it. i don't really do much at all. Also my ATAR entry is only 95.3, but I'm aiming 99.75+ xD. WHich is why I want Namu's 99.8 routine. It apparently works wonders with supposed dropkicks, so it should do great for a not dropkick like myself.
:) Haha, that's pretty close to mine... "at least try to" :p... although stuff does get done. Just this weekend... I'm not doing anything for a break.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
studying does not include going to the library and playing runescape
hey yoob

wot wong wif ruenskape? i likz got a ueen trimm armar and i killz yoo wif da ruen sward.

Brontecat

HSC
notes for ipt and business studies
h/w for maths + review sets of topics i've already done + past papers
homework for bio
sor 2 is sadly neglected with last minute stdy note crams before exams

duckcowhybrid

HSC

:) Haha, that's pretty close to mine... "at least try to" :p... although stuff does get done. Just this weekend... I'm not doing anything for a break.
Ii just played dota for 2 hours. I should have finished my maths homework. Oh well. I'll just do it now, then do my English.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC

i addicted to GTAIV, getting the new i& bad idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)