studying 8-10 hrs a day during STUVAC (1 Viewer)

bobzz

HSC
Does anyone else do this:
Like u spend half an hour or somthing planning a CRAAZY schdule of all the things your gena get done today, and then u relise oh no im off schdule, so u modify it , and then u relise again its not gena work... meanwhile wasting time>> (but it makes u feel better, cos its 'like' your doing something usefull towards studies)

arrr procastinating at its best.

wLym

HSC
bobzz said:
Like u spend half an hour or somthing planning a CRAAZY schdule of all the things your gena get done today, and then u relise oh no im off schdule, so u modify it , and then u relise again its not gena work... meanwhile wasting time>> (but it makes u feel better, cos its 'like' your doing something usefull towards studies)

I go to bed with a mad shit plan in my head for the next day.......wake up..... *amnesia* ........then i go do anythin BUT study. Its so easy to procrastinate a whole day =(

zabrinarocks

HSC
you guys are crazy.. stop studying so much. you'l regret it when u get back some 4 digit number and realise you wasted ur precious childhood being gimps and studying.

but then again, i only need a uai of 60 to do what i want. so i guess i will continue to laugh at you as you stress

*hahahaha* thats right i am laughing at all you analness

HSC
^ Rather waste one month of my childhood studying than waste my entire life regretting that i didn't do enough study :D

Going for 13 hours tomollo :sleep:

bobzz

HSC
zabrinarocks said:
you guys are crazy.. stop studying so much. you'l regret it when u get back some 4 digit number and realise you wasted ur precious childhood being gimps and studying.

but then again, i only need a uai of 60 to do what i want. so i guess i will continue to laugh at you as you stress

dont laugh at us, cos we'r capable (& determined) to doing just a bit beter than you..

anyhoo. uai of 60 stop laughing & go study cos that would certainly be a waste of your childhood if u dont get a number like that

gluc

danz90

HSC
People that laugh at those who study heaps, ironically, are laughing at what they are incapable of.

On december 18th, we'll be laughing at YOU.

SimonLee13

HSC
zabrinarocks said:

So the course you want, any bogan can get into.... mhmmm

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
zabrinarocks said:

Oh really? All I need is 76, and I'm sure getting that won't be a problem for me. But I'm still going to do everything I possibly can when studying, so I can look back on that '4 digit number' and know that I gave it my absolute best. And if I get 90, my name will go my schools Distinguished Acheivers List. That would be something to be proud of.

danz90 said:
People that laugh at those who study heaps, ironically, are laughing at what they are incapable of.

On december 18th, we'll be laughing at YOU.
So true...

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
god its so easy to procrastinate i mean GGAAAHHHHH i try to study but i dont know what happens i just stare at the notes and well dont really analyse or attempt to remember them

BabyK

HSC
bobzz said:

Lol omg yesss u shud see the study schedules i create full madd set out psshttt 1 full topic of business in one dayy and 6 chapters of maths :hammer: syked 4 it... :uhoh: and deennnn.....lol oh wellzzzzz at least im trying im managing bowt a gd 8 hrs per day( evan tho my aim ws about 12) so wt eva happenss...:mad:

bobzz

HSC
BabyK said:
Lol omg yesss u shud see the study schedules i create full madd set out psshttt 1 full topic of business in one dayy and 6 chapters of maths :hammer: syked 4 it... :uhoh: and deennnn.....lol oh wellzzzzz at least im trying im managing bowt a gd 8 hrs per day( evan tho my aim ws about 12) so wt eva happenss...:mad:
i get ya sisterrrr
ahah its the worst thing i swer
ive wasted so much time and paper writing up my schdules loool

BabyK

HSC
bobzz said:
i get ya sisterrrr
ahah its the worst thing i swer
ive wasted so much time and paper writing up my schdules loool
lol me 2 if i spent as much time studying as i spent writing schedules....ouuffttt it wud b mad marks bt all i du is write n rewrite schedules lolz and the hsc gets closerrrr n closerrr nn yehh lol at least im nt alone :rolleyes:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: studying 8-10 hrs a day during STUVAC

yes

danz90

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: studying 8-10 hrs a day during STUVAC

I don't even know if its worth bringing in a pencil case? For all my big exams.. like trials etc, I just bring in a few pens and other things I need and just put them on the desk. But, nevertheless... you wouldn't want pens and other equipment falling off ur desk mid-exam, distracting you... having to pick them up etc.

I think a clear plastic sleeve/pencil case is the way to go...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: studying 8-10 hrs a day during STUVAC

i just bring about 4-6 blue and black pens and a calculator for phys/maths.

BabyK

HSC
EBHSTrooper said:
out of intrest, do we need a CLEAR pencil case?
srsly its the pencil case your worried about :lol: dats d least of our worries :hammer:

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
All the people that are saying that they do 10 - 14 hours a day it just seems that your saying these hours or just doing these hours to either impress someone or a attempt to make yourself feel better.

I honestly could not do 10 hours a day or even 7

i have been doing around 4 - 5 hours of solid study each day and ive felt its been really beneficial and i feel like ive learnt so much in a short amount of time.

Not saying that its gay to study for 10 hours but i honestly believe im getting the same result doing 4 - 5 as i would doing 10.

friction

HSC
Im doing about 8. I reckon that is maximum if i did anymore then it would be too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)