Studying during the holidays?? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My trials aren't til week 4-6 term 3 or some shit, so I'm not worried.
During the holidays I will read my English text and hopefully just go through the entire SOR2 course, because I noticed that I knew nothing during my half yearly exam. lol
Apart from that I'm not touching school work. I might so one MX2 question... if I feel like it.
I just got back from a night out with friends so my holidays are looking pretty good, just gonna hang with friends, go to the movies, go to the city, go to work, musical prep on wednesdays, go to footy and just get smashed and shit.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
LOL. I've been procrastinating the past 3 days doing absolutely nothing. I might catch up on all the homework I left behind to cram for my half yearlies. Update all my notes, do some light revision, exercise so I won't be morbidly obese by the time my formal comes up in September, and do some UMAT practice. (H).

musing

HSC
LOL. I've been procrastinating the past 3 days doing absolutely nothing. I might catch up on all the homework I left behind to cram for my half yearlies. Update all my notes, do some light revision, exercise so I won't be morbidly obese by the time my formal comes up in September, and do some UMAT practice. (H).
Glad I'm not the only one!

tjhunt11

HSC
My trials aren't til week 4-6 term 3 or some shit, so I'm not worried.
During the holidays I will read my English text and hopefully just go through the entire SOR2 course, because I noticed that I knew nothing during my half yearly exam. lol
Apart from that I'm not touching school work. I might so one MX2 question... if I feel like it.
I just got back from a night out with friends so my holidays are looking pretty good, just gonna hang with friends, go to the movies, go to the city, go to work, musical prep on wednesdays, go to footy and just get smashed and shit.
hmm true that I guess this is our only last real break before the 'hard stuff' comes into play :)

LonelyWolf

HSC
going to write up a plan today of what i have to do, probably make schedules like ya mum's.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I haven't procrastinated for a week. I purposely chose to party. =P

Although, now I will slowly get myself into studying again. But not epically like ya_mum or anything.

Melanie93

HSC
I'll be working on my software major work. Going brilliantly at the moment, gotta love software. And I'll be reading Hamlet, starting and hopefully completing my modern history assignment and I'll probably work on my math notes - not so good at the moment, but they were alright for the half yearlys at least :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)