• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Studying in the Morning=99.95 (1 Viewer)

What’s time is better for study?

• Total voters

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree and all, however, many successful businessmen / or people (for those wanting to be politically correct) generally wake up at 4 to 5 in the morning and workout, meditate and work. This is as you have no distractions around you and most of your social media, emails and texts won't occur as everyone else is alseep. However, if you decide to follow this, you must regulate your sleep and exercise in the morning to keep you boosted. When doing this, I found that I was more alert, as you have been up for longer.

Out ✌🤟🤘
Waking up early for a passion/dream/business is different to HSC. I wouldn't mind waking up that early if I'm trying to achieve something of my dreams. For the HSC, not so much haha..

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
But why, for the HSC you would want to do well so you can achieve those dreams of becoming a businessman and all that right? Because good ATAR = good uni, good uni = better job opportunities..
That's not really how it works..... HSC literally has no relevance to being a successful entrepreneur..

gudetamago

HSC
Uni Grad
Just reading this thread leaves me baffled lol... never in my 13 years of schooling have I ever experienced what it's like to pull an all-nighter. I know many people who did that before an assignment at my school, and they would rock up the next day emanating bad energy and a 'just wing it' mindset :(

I mean. waking up at 4 am just to study is a bit too much and to an actively studying 16-18 year old. That's gonna mess with your body and brain.

Dauen Wu

HSC
That's not really how it works..... HSC literally has no relevance to being a successful entrepreneur..
lol that is just the mentality that is enforced by everyone, literally everyone says stuff like if you fail the HSC you basically won't get a good job, idk it's kinda misconstrued but yeah..

Last edited:

Dauen Wu

HSC
I am not referring to entrepreneurs.. moreso jobs in a general sense, but yeah ik it's not true.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Just reading this thread leaves me baffled lol... never in my 13 years of schooling have I ever experienced what it's like to pull an all-nighter. I know many people who did that before an assignment at my school, and they would rock up the next day emanating bad energy and a 'just wing it' mindset :(

I mean. waking up at 4 am just to study is a bit too much and to an actively studying 16-18 year old. That's gonna mess with your body and brain.
My circadian rhytmn is naturally towards 4am/4.30am wake up so back when I had more control of sleep schedule I tended to wake up then. With work I have to adapt to waking up later and going to bed later.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are all-nightering for HSC you are doing it wrong.

worldno17

HSC
N/A
got 99.95 last year and i sure as hell would not have been able to function throughout the day if I woke up at 4 on a daily basis

find what best suits you! i studied most efficiently at night :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)