• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying over the holidays (yr 11 exams) (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
yay spent 3 days on economics. nearly finished. 30 pages of economic notes ^_^ I asked my dad if I could go hang out with friends later. He was like NO. study. :(
Are you serious???

My mom was trying to get me out of the house!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wow, I've never had my parents asking me to go out. :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
yay spent 3 days on economics. nearly finished. 30 pages of economic notes ^_^ I asked my dad if I could go hang out with friends later. He was like NO. study. :(
What the .... When I study really hard, my parents don't mind me going out. They know that if you study extremely hard for a few hours straight, the concepts and terms won't go into your brain. Unless you have fun, you'll feel better and less stressed.

Asian parents :(. But keep it up!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
What the .... When I study really hard, my parents don't mind me going out. They know that if you study extremely hard for a few hours straight, the concepts and terms won't go into your brain. Unless you have fun, you'll feel better and less stressed.

Asian parents :(.
My parents are not like that. They pressure me, of course but they want me to get out of the house and do stuffs apart from studying (e.g. meeting with friends, do some volunteer works).

But the problem is, they still expect me to get good marks despite the fact they don't want me to study much. :(

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
My parents are not like that. They pressure me, of course but they want me to get out of the house and do stuffs apart from studying (e.g. meeting with friends, do some volunteer works).

But the problem is, they still expect me to get good marks despite the fact they don't want me to study much. :(
Ah I see. My parents sometimes tend to pressure me, but I'm assuming not as much in comparison to your parents. They don't care if I go out, but if I go out multiple times, they get worried and start giving me lectures. They prefer me at home studying and working hard. I rarely go out anyways :) except for tennis or birthday parties.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lol I went out twice in the holidays =D

to the library to study :(
a change of study environment helps btw
except these ppl behind me wouldn't stfu

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Didn't the library have those study areas where everyone is quiet?

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Yeah Parramatta Library. top floor. These 2 annoying, amazingly stupid girls were trying to understand the hard concept of Opportunity cost. They were arguing about it. The library ppl were too far away to hear them.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Didn't the library have those study areas where everyone is quiet?
Hornsby library does. But I never study in there as it is not quiet when it is supposed to be.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
Hornsby library does. But I never study in there as it is not quiet when it is supposed to be.
yeah those ppl who treat library as social spot to chat should seriously piss off

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
Yeah Parramatta Library. top floor. These 2 annoying, amazingly stupid girls were trying to understand the hard concept of Opportunity cost. They were arguing about it. The library ppl were too far away to hear them.
lol, some people are really stupid. i met this girl who thought medicare was private health insurance.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
lyounamu said:
lyounamu! you're totally from asquith yes?

Jachie

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yes. I live between Asquith and Hornsby. Do you know Old Berowra Road? That's where I live. My address is.....Hornsby but my house is much closer to Asquith Station. That's why I say that I live in Asquith.
yep, i know it! you're a local boy!

Jachie

HSC
lyounamu said:
Um............ :confused: :confused: :confused:

I am not worthy enough for you two cool guys.
no seriously. we fucking love you man. you have no idea how much we love you :eek:

Jachie

HSC
oh trust me dear, you are like a good seven times more friendly than cal is :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)