Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
"take one of you dumb cunts ideas. now we're in a fucked up society, where public safety comes before law and order"

you agree with that?

mizzroyalty

HSC
N/A
Australian Police roles have changed from Protection to Punishment.

Am I right?

:apig:'s and their chase:dog:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
pman et al are fuckwits

he advocates speeding at 130km/h+ on his p plates

and suggests that police should be involved in high speed chases for criminals who have stolen $500

a person speeding at 150km/h is a much higher danger to the public than a petty thief

and should be prosecuted accordingly

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
give it a couple of years and this will be on world's best police chases

ar7

HSC
but if you let 100 criminals go would that not increase the chance of more than one innocent person being murdered/raped?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
oh hang on, the police stopped chasing and then moments later (MOMENTS) the crash occured and they watched on in horror

VINDICATE THE POLICE
CAUSAL LINKS HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT
THEY WATCHED ON IN HORROR

BLESS THE PIGS AND THEIR 5 MONTHS OF TRAINING!
lol

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It is a dilemma because I agree you have to pursue to some extent or it will just encourage more people to attempt to flee which is a hazard in and of itself. Basically they should just get more helicopters.

pman

Banned
HSC
"take one of you dumb cunts ideas. now we're in a fucked up society, where public safety comes before law and order"

you agree with that?
no, but I agree with the general gist, upholding law an order is important, you can't have it where, oh, they're driving fast, we can't arrest them

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
They aren't to know what crime had been committed, a car sped past them, it was stolen, they pursued it.
I agree they should take every precaution necessary to ensure safety of the public but accidents do happen.
accidents happen guys

your whole family gets killed

accidents happen

woops

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I actually agree with chicky pie and hugwell, never thought the day would come but I do.

I feel sorry for the family of four but belive hat the police should still chase criminals...yes there comes a point where they get to dangerous, the solution is to make the penalty for running from police so high that your better off just getting pulling over, say...make the minimum sentance 10 yrs or somothing, no-one woulfd bother to flee unless they had a body in the boot or something
thank you!!

and turns out i was right after all the person that the police was chasing was a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE! Stole cars before, and was actually in a coma from a previous crash. The most fucked up part is that this bastard took away 3 innocent lives, such sad loss.

Garygaz

HSC
In the long term I would estimate there would be more deaths from choosing not to pursue criminals then what is the current practice to pursue. Think about it.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
thank you!!

and turns out i was right after all the person that the police was chasing was a CONVICTED CRIMINAL WHO HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE! Stole cars before, and was actually in a coma from a previous crash. The most fucked up part is that this bastard took away 3 innocent lives, such sad loss.
if ur so smart

if he was actually in a coma from a previous crash

how was he driving

proletariat

HSC
nah they should have a better system for car chases, like NFS style road blocks and stuff :D

Then, if the guy's been running for more than 1 hour, they get the copters on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)