StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I saw Brogan today, again!
He seemed happy/cheerful this time, and singing on his way to who knows where..... must have done well on his exam to be so happy :)

I wonder what song he was singing

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Silver Persian said:
Ack...start exams tomorrow and I haven't done any study all day...I've been busy...watching Dr Phil :(:(:(

*Hopes the exam gods are smiling*
Ahh! I haven't watched my Favourite Dr. Phil for a longggg time! Misss itt....what time does it air? It's on, Monday-Friday right? Around lunch time but i forgot what time....

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
brogan77 said:
i always forget meli goes here too. :(
thanks bruz :(

chem today. i was entirely unprepared and having fits of laughter last night as i read through my notes. mum was afraid but glad i wasnt crying.

on a better note, i may have passed, who knows :confused:

HSC
eep. exam starts in 30 minutes - it will have terrifying graphs and tables and such.

stickywages: Dr Phils on at 12 on channel 9. I never watch it when Im on holidays, only when procrastinating :(

Skeeta

HSC
I havent even had my first exam yet and i'm over it :eek:

Fucking stuvac
i hate stuvac

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Most of you get past papers for practice, right?
WE DON'T!!!!! We have to make up our own questions to practice! Not only that, but half the stuff has to be rote learned! And there are so many smart people, with a few already accepted into grad medicine! So competitive! I've learnt so much, I may as well become a doctor!

I've learnt about so many diseases and disorders, I get paranoid and think that I have them!

btw melimoo and other 1st year medsci-ers, don't get scared. Second year medsci is actually fun, until it comes to exams.
haha i was JUST about to say
OH FUCK!

gerhard

HSC
had first exam today.

answered less than 50%. expected mark around about 30%.

fuck.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Urgh, exam tomorrow and I can't be bothered studying. Lounged around and bludged and when I DID sit at my desk, I was flipping through the crap and I just can't be bothered...

Not a good sign considering it's only Day 2 of exam period :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Back from exam 1- hsty 1088. One of the questions knocked me a bit but I think my BS abilities should be able to hide it.

Now, on to writing notes into my english textbook (woo for open book exam)

vegemite

HSC
Now, on to writing notes into my english textbook (woo for open book exam)
same :)
don't write too much though. my friend got busted last year - they only took away his book though.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
vegemite said:
same :)
don't write too much though. my friend got busted last year - they only took away his book though.
Really??

Ah mann, that means I have to spread the notes out over several pages, and use arrows to point to things to make it look like legit notes rather than my essay, deconstructed into dot points.

J

jhakka

Malfoy said:
I did my take-home HSTY1031 exam yesterday. What a joke.

Otherwise, next one is on Friday morning - EDUF1019.

Still haven't started studying yet, really. This semester has been a write-off.
Did Dr Stephie give you all the topics and/or questions for the exam? He did for us last year.

Skeeta

HSC
omigod me too

i'm only worried that i'm going to be asleep before it starts.

4pm exam :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah, great, BIOL1003 and CHEM1612 finished!--2 hefty exams in 2 days. I woke up about 2 hours ago--13 hours of sleep and still slightly woozy from all that sleep/exhausation. I was hoping to do better but considering how easy the papers were and how relatively unprepared I was compared to everyone else, even though I think I did ok it'll end up being scaled down :mad1: Probably will get exactly the same marks as last semester, oh wells. Now onto PHAR1616!

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Skeeta said:
omigod me too

i'm only worried that i'm going to be asleep before it starts.

4pm exam :(
thats a really bad time for an exam... just about the time of afternoon I start snoozing off... or procrastinating.... hence my presence here, at just about that time.

I have an 11am exam tomorrow. that's a weird time too. Kind of annoying because i'll probably be getting hungry for lunch. I'm all for 9am exams, at least then they are over with. I never learn anything the morning of the exam anyway.

jpr333

HSC
Err did you run to the uni computers straight after to post that remark?? Heh yeh wasn't that bad. Got some stuff wrong for sure, definite pass at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)