StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybeenz

HSC
scarybunny said:
Really??

Ah mann, that means I have to spread the notes out over several pages, and use arrows to point to things to make it look like legit notes rather than my essay, deconstructed into dot points.
From experience in an open book english exam last year, may I suggest writing in light pencil so the notes don't jump out when they flip through your textbook.

Psych Exam tomorrow, have only studied one topic area, am winging the rest :s

darkroomgirl

HSC
jhakka said:
Did Dr Stephie give you all the topics and/or questions for the exam? He did for us last year.
(answering on behalf of other EDUF 1019 people) Yes he did... he's so nice! He pretty much gave away the questions, plus he told us how to study for it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
jellybeenz said:
From experience in an open book english exam last year, may I suggest writing in light pencil so the notes don't jump out when they flip through your textbook.

Psych Exam tomorrow, have only studied one topic area, am winging the rest :s
They didn't check the books, and my notes were pretty basic so they probably wouldn't have had a problem with them anyway.

1 left. Pity I have to wait a whole week to do it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
WaAaaAaAaAAaAaaaaaAAaaAaaaaaa

WHEN will this GOD FORESAKEN semester END!?!??!

gerhard

HSC
i have two psych exams.

i had been studying for psyc2014 and hadnt started psyc2013, but it turns out that my exams are the other way round and that i had psyc2013 first and had about 18 hours until the exam started to learn the entire course.

fucking hell.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Malfoy said:
He basically gave away the entire exam. Doesn't mean I've learned anything yet.
god i love ed. you'll have them practically hand u the exam paper next year (which was the case in EDUF2007).

gerhard said:
i have two psych exams.

i had been studying for psyc2014 and hadnt started psyc2013, but it turns out that my exams are the other way round and that i had psyc2013 first and had about 18 hours until the exam started to learn the entire course.

fucking hell.
ohh shit. You must be spewing! Anyway, psyc2013 is a hell lot of a lighter course than psyc2014. (i think?) good luck for today! Fingers crossed it'll be a breeze :eek:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
1 down 3 to go

i probably shouldn;t have spent the first week studying for the first one cause now i am fucked

lengy

HSC
Done! :D But this might be my last year if I get kicked out but I don't care! Sick of uni. I'd rather work.

J

jhakka

Malfoy said:
That's good, because if that subject is anything like 1019 I'll hate it and stop attending lectures after the first couple :p. They did the same thing in HSTY1031 - essentially gave us the questions in the final lecture then gave us a take-home.
EDUF 2007 is just like 1018 (that was the first semester one, right?), except that it actually focusses on the 21st Century. The Aboriginal lecture is exactly the same, to the word.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hooray! first exam done, and it was pretty fair, think i went well *fingers crossed*

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I SWEAR to fucking God everyone in my class is fucking socially retarded. So fucking retarded. SO FARKING RETARDED

Today I call them up to clarify something that are in some handouts I never got because I was away and they spring to a tangent and argue with me about it. I literally said "goddamnit what are you talking to me about, can you for the love of god just answer my question and if you can't then just say you can't"

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT THE HANDOUT SAYS YOU SAD GARBAGE OF HUMANITY.

I wanted to book the studio on Monday and was telling my assignment partner about it and my classmate approaches me and goes "OH MY GOD I BOOKED IT ON MONDAY" and I was like "uh, at 12?" and they said "no at 2pm" and im like "then why are you talking to me?"

I think half my class is some kind of autistic. Oh fuck I'm not kidding.

Today I raised up the deal with the Democrats, wanted to know what my sad small class of muso composition dudes thought and they did not care, nor did they know what the democrats were and what it may mean. I am SO SICK OF THESE CLOSE MINDED GOD LOVING JESUS LICKING FREAKS. I am SICK and TIRED of their "I LOVE JESUS" shirts... and the fact that they have their eyes closed and ears blocked is the hypocricy of their whole existence.

I am so sick of my stupid assholish class. I hit the jackpot with this year. The other years are better and a little more sane.

And you wonder why I want to move to the main campus for postgrad and not stay at the con.

I literally feel like crying right now.

(please dont deconstruct my rant I'm just really upset)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Fuck this I'm hangin with the hawt jazz guys and the sexy performers from now on.

The con desperatley needs a uai cutoff.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hahaha. oh stef. you made me lol
i totally understand yr predicament. some people can't distinguish between necessary and totally fucking useless information. i hate it when people waste my time like that.
eg the "oh i booked it on monday too" the only real response is "....k"

this is why i don't talk to people :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah, don't we all? This is my 5 second break from IPS--hmmmm, I'll go back to study right about...................now.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
dont u hate it when ur exam goes well, and then you have A CUNT OF A DAY AFTERWARDS

i think i bruised my hand my whacking my chair so hard in frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)