StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
26/30 is pretty crap. I'd hang myself if I got anything below 27
:( Do you have a rope?

And yeah, we get them back from Dr. Stevie. His room has a nice view.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
stazi said:
the uni is being quite inefficient this sem with handing stuff back :(
hey stas, i have a friend who did exchange is the USgAy like you and said that her experience was that all assessments were handed back within the week, and if they're werent they got full apologetic.

confirm/deny?

neafoo

HSC
ancient history down. English tomorrow morning (booooo).... now to go and cram like mad until tomorrow.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
townie said:
hey stas, i have a friend who did exchange is the USgAy like you and said that her experience was that all assessments were handed back within the week, and if they're werent they got full apologetic.

confirm/deny?
confirm

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
stazi said:
the uni is being quite inefficient this sem with handing stuff back :(
Thank god for classics and ancient history being such a small and non-red-taped department. With them two weeks is unusually long.

neafoo

HSC
Triangulum said:
Thank god for classics and ancient history being such a small and non-red-taped department. With them two weeks is unusually long.
it took them from week 7-11 to mark mine :(

neafoo

HSC
Triangulum said:
Maybe they hate you.

:)

How'd you find the exam?
Yeah they probably do hate me :p
Exam went alot better than i thought it would. I got to show that i had learned stuff, but ill probably do shit because im not very good at writing stuff on the spot.

You?

oh and i answered a question about tib gracchus, one about the elections (were they worth the effort) and one about noble death.

EDIT: ive summarised all my notes on Hero + Leander, Gullivers travels and the differences between it and other texts for english 5 times now. I'm going to give up in 30 minutes and go to bed.

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
neafoo said:
Yeah they probably do hate me :p
Exam went alot better than i thought it would. I got to show that i had learned stuff, but ill probably do shit because im not very good at writing stuff on the spot.

You?

oh and i answered a question about tib gracchus, one about the elections (were they worth the effort) and one about noble death.

EDIT: ive summarised all my notes on Hero + Leander, Gullivers travels and the differences between it and other texts for english 5 times now. I'm going to give up in 30 minutes and go to bed.
Mine was craptastic, didn't prepare enough and barely mentioned ancient sources except for a couple of passing references to Sallust, Livy and Dionysius. Managed to pull something out for the elections question, which was the same one you did. Also did Sulla (revolutionary or traditionalist, was sort of OK) and the generic one on how well 'SPQR' sums up the Roman constitution (load of crap, hopefully they think it shows a little insight).

neafoo

HSC
It's okay, they said you dont need to cite sources too much (or even reference the author too much) i think. I did it a bit 'Cicero said this' etc, but not too much.

EDIT: my spelling is fucking shithouse today.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
k math1003 was the hardest exam ever

jesus

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I have to figure out what I'm gonna major in. I wanna do Film Studies, but you need 36 senior credit points for a major, and Film Studies only offers 5 subjects unless I wanna go on exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)