subject selection regrets.. (1 Viewer)

Prosper

HSC
bassistx said:
I got 78.75% (31.5/40.. 32 would've been 80%)
Sucks. But I got 70% for topic one so it's an improvement none the less.
86% in my latest business assessment :wave:

lets see how the half yearly goes, same day as maths

Foxodi

HSC
I would have chosen physics over modern history, simply because I'd rape physics (compared to me sucking at essays in mh) and choosing not to do any science's, has basically cut myself off from alot of potential :D
And chosen to do japanese over software, because I really wanna learn japanese, and software is the lamest subject that won't affect me even the slighest in life.

Muz4PM

HSC
karnage said:
Interesting stuff in physics aye.
Yeah, I don't think it is the best, but some of the ideas and concepts are pretty interesting. Ideas to Implementation should be alright, but I liked Motors and Generators.

moz324

HSC
yeah, i regret taking ext eng, i suk @ it, compared with the rest of the class any (who r getting 80-90%)

Cerry

HSC
I was originally going to do ancient history. I changed my mind at the last minute and did chem instead, so I had a science. I should have done bio instead, and put up with a lack of explosions for stuff I actually understood and no titrations.
Also, I did music cause I kinda liked it, and the music staff are cool. I'm now leaning towards hating the subject with a passion (long story), but I'm not really sure what I would have done instead (ancient history, I guess)

HSC
Muz4PM said:
Yeah, I don't think it is the best, but some of the ideas and concepts are pretty interesting. Ideas to Implementation should be alright, but I liked Motors and Generators.
yeah i do physics and i liked some of the stuff in space, and motors and generators was mostly very interesting... but i'm not liking ideas to implementation so far and i suck at the exams lol

which is kinda why i think maybe i should have stuck with doing geo like i was going to, adn then i wouldve dropped it at the end of yr 11 and had more free time... but oh well like i said physics is usually interesting...

oh and i kind of regret doing 3 unit maths, i mean i can do ok at it but just doing ok at it and not wanting to do it when i finish school = no point lol. am dropping it tomorrow!

Muz4PM

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
yeah i do physics and i liked some of the stuff in space, and motors and generators was mostly very interesting... but i'm not liking ideas to implementation so far and i suck at the exams lol

which is kinda why i think maybe i should have stuck with doing geo like i was going to, adn then i wouldve dropped it at the end of yr 11 and had more free time... but oh well like i said physics is usually interesting...

oh and i kind of regret doing 3 unit maths, i mean i can do ok at it but just doing ok at it and not wanting to do it when i finish school = no point lol. am dropping it tomorrow!
Lol, have not done I to I yet, so it is a bit of an unknown quantity.

I regret doing three unit maths as well, I previously did ok at it, but now, with all of my other subjects, I just don't have the time needed to do all of the study neccessary, so thankfully I can drop it when I want to.

HSC
If i didnt do photography i could of done ancient then dropped business and my subjects would of been

Ancient
Modern
Ad english
Design
Art

It is ...

Business
Modern
Ad english
Design
Art

I HATE BUSINESS! lol :vcross:
I keep thinking of all the ways i could of dropped business.

tybermon j

HSC
Physics!.
I screwed up my physics practical.... soo badly. it will be a miracle if i get a pass mark.....

HSC
Atm im undergoing Adv English, Biology, Maths, Ancient History and Visual Arts

Well. i'd replace maths with extension history and biology with modern history thats for sure

there the subjects i'm failing :(

Last edited:

mudcake42

HSC
I wish I hadn't done IPT. the major work is killing me, it's not even going to count anyway!!!! I'd have done business studies instead.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
im pretty happy with my choices overall i guess but i would definitely have chose business studies over chemistry. business is so much easier to do well in and im interested in that stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)