Suits thread (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Re: Suits Discussion (starting from Jan 17th 2013 return)

can't wait for this weeks episode, finished airing couple hours ago I believe

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad

This is such a good drama, one of the few i watch. Streaming the current episode now :)

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad

Holy crap. Season finale will be epic!

RishBonjour

HSC

How? Torrent or online stream? Link please
tv-links.eu

every popular (suits, vampire diaries, walking dead etc) tv show is up almost exactly after it stops airing.

anyways, back on suits.
Looks like Hardman will be back in the next episode.
can't wait to see Harvey's reaction to Hardman: "you asked her (jessica)to be managing partner and she said no. deep in her heart she doesn't trust you"

J18134

HSC

Ive missed something. Why is louis still around

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

Screen Shot 2013-02-01 at 9.38.36 PM.jpg

dat foreshadowing.

getting pretty intense and cant wait for the next ep

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

just watched the latest ep, shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Ive missed something. Why is louis still around
He never left. The episode he was thinking of leaving was the same episode he decided to stay.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

Can some one tell me how rachel zane's dad passed on the case to daniel hardman?
I mean he didnt just call him and say, "here take my case", in a real life situation does robert zane get any money from giving the case away? what if the client wanted robert zane to represent them, but not daniel hardman?

J18134

HSC

He never left. The episode he was thinking of leaving was the same episode he decided to stay.
What? but he asked jessica to waive his non compete clause, which she signed and then he handed in a letter of resignation which harvey tore up at the end of the last episode?

SPOILER ON MOST RECENT EPISODE.
Love the back story with Katrina/Louis. Think shes certainly a character that can be developed more.

Can some one tell me how rachel zane's dad passed on the case to daniel hardman?
I mean he didnt just call him and say, "here take my case", in a real life situation does robert zane get any money from giving the case away? what if the client wanted robert zane to represent them, but not daniel hardman?
Zane's firm withdrew from the case, citing a conflict of interests. As the law firm didnt want the case anymore, the clients could not force to take it. The clients thus either went to Hardman's new firm as for whatever reason they thought they would be the best firm to serve their interests or Hardman's firm went after them.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

What? but he asked jessica to waive his non compete clause, which she signed and then he handed in a letter of resignation which harvey tore up at the end of the last episode?

SPOILER ON MOST RECENT EPISODE.
Love the back story with Katrina/Louis. Think shes certainly a character that can be developed more.

Zane's firm withdrew from the case, citing a conflict of interests. As the law firm didnt want the case anymore, the clients could not force to take it. The clients thus either went to Hardman's new firm as for whatever reason they thought they would be the best firm to serve their interests or Hardman's firm went after them.
What is there to what? Louis changed his mind, after harvey showed him the symbolic gesture of appreciating him by tearing up the letter of resignation. I reckon he still could have left either way.. but because harvey sent Louis a message by tearing up the resignation, thats what caused louis to stay

RishBonjour

HSC

What is there to what? Louis changed his mind, after harvey showed him the symbolic gesture of appreciating him by tearing up the letter of resignation. I reckon he still could have left either way.. but because harvey sent Louis a message by tearing up the resignation, thats what caused louis to stay
also filled his room with mugshots. loved Louis' reaction.

J18134

HSC

Makes more sense than I realise. Was it really spelled out that he is staying or is it one of those things you just had to pick up from the symbolism of tearing up the resignation. I'd taken that as Harvey sending a more sinister message to Louis

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Makes more sense than I realise. Was it really spelled out that he is staying or is it one of those things you just had to pick up from the symbolism of tearing up the resignation. I'd taken that as Harvey sending a more sinister message to Louis
It was Harvey making a mends. Louis wanted to stay, and the gesture from Harvey made it an easier decision to stay. With that out of the way, there was no real reason for him to have to go.

If you watch the shot again you'll see Louis sigh with relief and then smile.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

It was Harvey making a mends. Louis wanted to stay, and the gesture from Harvey made it an easier decision to stay. With that out of the way, there was no real reason for him to have to go.

yeah spot on

J18134

HSC

Might just go rewatch that last minute then.

I read it more as a sinister message to Louis. Harvey ripping it up whilst glaring implied Harvey found Louis weak and soft to leave at the time he did and thus was the final blow. But watching it again Ill see if i misread it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)