• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Michael: No! That is the fun of this place. I call everybody "faggie". Why would anybody find that offensive?
Toby: OK I think Oscar would just like if you used "lame" or something like that.
Michael: That's what faggie means!
Toby: No not really...

Toby: Apparently you called Oscar "faggie" for liking the movie Shakespeare in Love more than an action movie.
Michael: It wasn't just an action movie, it was Die Hard!
Toby: All right Michael, but Oscar's really gay.
Michael: Exactly!
Toby: I mean for real.
Michael: Yeah, I know.
Toby: No, I mean he's attracted to other men.
Michael: OK, a little too far, crossed the line.
Toby: OK, I am telling you, Oscar is an actual homosexual. Yeah, he told me this morning. And, obviously he hopes he can count on your discretion.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Sorry to tripple post but it is worth it!! AUDIT IS DONE!! WOOHOO.

Time to watch some dvds, get some sleep n then work 10am-10pm

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
why did silver persian chimp out and ban himself?

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Sorry to tripple post but it is worth it!! AUDIT IS DONE!! WOOHOO.

Time to watch some dvds, get some sleep n then work 10am-10pm
I got a letter about a YL membership transfer today... Didn't I tell you NOT to do anything with my membership? And so what did you do? You turned around and transferred me anyway.

That's it. I've been nice to you up until now. Congratulations, you have uncovered the other, not so nice side of me. Yes. That's right. I'm not the innocent little girl that you think I am.

Look, I know it's difficult for that blissfully ignorant conservative brain of yours to comprehend that NO is a legitimate answer, but if you thought you would get away with this, then you sir, are beyond help.

I called secretariat as soon as I got the letter, and they said they received an application form via fax from 'me'. I said I hadn't signed any transfer forms, and they're now looking into it. I've also asked them to transfer my membership back to general. I didn't mention your name, but if you try fucking around with my membership again, I'll turn you in, and make sure you get kicked out for good.

By the way, I'm not the only one who wants you out. Who else, I hear you ask? I'm not going to drop any names. I don't backstab and betray, unlike you. Also, I've kept the conversation in which you asked me to transfer as evidence that I didn't give you permission to transfer my membership, and that in fact I REFUSED to let you do anything with it.

I hope you're happy. I hope you're proud. Proud in that you would be willing to sink as low as to forge signatures and forms to fight for your stupid little cause. I thought you had learned your lesson from the USyd Liberal Club meeting. Seems like you haven't.

Like I said before, LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS. Fuck with my membership again, and I'll fuck with yours. I also said that it wasn't something personal, but now it is. If I ever see you again, so help me I will break you like you broke my trust.

Actually, never mind all that about my membership. I'm resigning as soon as I can. While I still support the party, I can't bring myself to be a member while this kind of deceit is happening.

I'm posting this here because even if you don't learn anything from this, I hope this proves to be enlightening to others.

kokodamonkey

HSC
I have been working a 45hour week Christine.

I am upset that you are upset.

I did not forge your signature, forge any forms, impersonate you or do anything thing such like that.

I am happy to have a discussion with you in private about your grievances. But not on the internet.

kokodamonkey

HSC
wow thanks Cat. Really going to make me enjoy my birthday tomorrow knowing that by involving someone within the liberal party has upset them and caused them distress.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wow, we have grievances now.
This is becoming fairly interesting.

I just think it's nice and coincidental, Chad, that you'd ask her to transfer her membership, and after she says no, you go and fax a signed letter to secretariat. Nicely played. Really.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
wow thanks Cat. Really going to make me enjoy my birthday tomorrow knowing that by involving someone within the liberal party has upset them and caused them distress.
Well, perhaps you shouldn't have done the naughty things. They catch up with you eventually, you know :cool:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

I did not forge your signature, forge any forms, impersonate you or do anything thing such like that.

I am happy to have a discussion with you in private about your grievances. But not on the internet.
i am upset that you are upset about her being upset :(

btw you dont know my signature, right? sweet :)

edit: oh, and happy birthday for tomorrow :) i'll sign you up for young labors :) with your "consent" ;)

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC

Well if it wasn't you, then who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)