• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Wow, we have grievances now.
This is becoming fairly interesting.

I just think it's nice and coincidental, Chad, that you'd ask her to transfer her membership, and after she says no, you go and fax a signed letter to secretariat. Nicely played. Really.
I didn't fax a signed letter to secretariat. I am not going to break the law for those sorts of things.

That is all i am going to say of the matter on here.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I didn't fax a signed letter to secretariat. I am not going to break the law for those sorts of things.

Well wow, isn't it just a coincidence that the same fortnight you try to convince her (and others) to transfer into Picnic Point, someone comes up with the same idea? *shock and awe*

Great fucking minds must REALLY think alike.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

You've travelled south of regulation before, though, haven't you dearest? Tsk.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Alright, if it wasn't you, then someone else would have known about my membership situation, somehow gotten hold of a copy of my signature and faked the forms.

ffs. This isn't stressing, it's just plain stupid. I couldn't care less, but the fact that someone has been messing with my membership is unforgivable. When I find them, there will be hell to pay.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Alright, if it wasn't you, then someone else would have known about my membership situation, somehow gotten hold of a copy of my signature and faked the forms.

ffs. This isn't stressing, it's just plain stupid. I couldn't care less, but the fact that someone has been messing with my membership is unforgivable. When I find them, there will be hell to pay.
It's also very, very illegal - and very very common, particularly with Chad's bunch of nasties.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
this is so interesting. im going to go whack off to some old big brother uncut videos.

---

dont worry koko. if these guys dont want to do whatever it is you're doing, ill take part in your ruthless plan! sign me up and put my name down. naturally i dont have any money so youll have to fund it but hey.

what happened?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
remember the time this thread wasnt dominated by liberal hacks trading blows with one another in their vain attempt to acheive some kind of glory in a party that will be out of power (federally) for the best part of the next decade, despite whatever draconian crap KRudd pulls in Canberra?

wow long sentence

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
There isn't much to continue on. I just have one more thing to say:

Okay, so if it wasn't Chad, then who else would have known about my membership situation? As far as I know, it was only those here on BOS who knew that I was only a general member. Give me proof that it was someone other than Chad and I'll get off his case. Until then, there is nothing further to discuss.

Oh, and by the way, I had been considering joining YL long before I actually did (for almost a year). It was entirely my decision to join, and so I'll be the one to handle anything that comes up in regards to my membership.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The burden of proof is on you to actually prove it was koko, rather than it being the other way round.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
The burden of proof is on you to actually prove it was koko, rather than it being the other way round.
I've saved the converstation in which he originally asked me to transfer, and unless someone has somehow gotten hold of something with my signature so they can forge it, I don't have much of a choice other than to suspect him.

Sorry Chad, but I'm finding it exceptionally hard to believe you right now. If it wasn't you, then OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE that someone would transfer my membership 2 weeks after you ask me about it.

As Liz said, great minds must really think alike.

amber44

HSC
Where are all these new threads in the General section coming from? Keep them away please, eager little shits, are annoying!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol @ this thread

keep your young liberal discussion to the australian stormfront boards please

kokodamonkey

HSC
I've saved the converstation in which he originally asked me to transfer, and unless someone has somehow gotten hold of something with my signature so they can forge it, I don't have much of a choice other than to suspect him.

Sorry Chad, but I'm finding it exceptionally hard to believe you right now. If it wasn't you, then OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE that someone would transfer my membership 2 weeks after you ask me about it.

As Liz said, great minds must really think alike.
Did you ever think that perhaps i've been set up christine?

Why would i ask you, have you say no, and then break the law AND go behind your back.

Surely a "hack" such a myself would know you would find out via a letter in the mail?

Like i said i don't want to discuss these issues here. but i have to maintain the fact i deny any knowledge and involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)