• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
just woke up after going to bed at 7 lah :p
You know, I went to bed like just after I made the vodka comment.
~7.30 last night.
Woke up at 4 this morning like *OH SHIT* coz I hadn't washed my work uniform.
I had to wear a ripped up shirt with a jumper & pants 2-3 sizes too big haha. :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Who else would know that you'd asked her about her membership or that she'd react this way? You're a pretty poor liar, Chad.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Did you ever think that perhaps i've been set up christine?

Why would i ask you, have you say no, and then break the law AND go behind your back.

Surely a "hack" such a myself would know you would find out via a letter in the mail?

Like i said i don't want to discuss these issues here. but i have to maintain the fact i deny any knowledge and involvement.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate.

All things being equal, Chad, the simplest explanation is generally the correct one.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Thanks for deleting me off facebook Liz. Your super awesome.

Also whats with all the new threads.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Thanks for Deleting me off Facebook Christine your a champ.
Why thank you. YOU'RE a champ too.

I've moved on. Resignation letter has been written, and will be posted tomorrow. I seriously don't care about this any more. Run around all you like.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hey guys

i dont not care about your liberal party faggotry

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
srsly

it's not koko's fault for once either - squeenie came by and starting causing a rukus. i think she thought that by posting in the usyd thread she kould humiliate and disgrace komrade koko by invoking the non-existent kare of the rest of us. epik fail: koko komes out kourageous in konklusion! for celebrate: korn kearnels koupled with koka kola that krunches krispy in the kranium's krevasse to kongratulate komrade koko on his overkoming of these konservative kunts.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
squeenie said:
That's it. I've been nice to you up until now. Congratulations, you have uncovered the other, not so nice side of me. Yes. That's right. I'm not the innocent little girl that you think I am.
squeenie said:
That's it. I've been nice to you up until now. Congratulations, you have uncovered the other, not so nice side of me. Yes. That's right. I'm not the innocent little girl that you think I am.
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
squeenie said:
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)