20. henjak
21. turinui
22.sailor

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah the bulls did lose, by like....minus 60 points, dayem

finals are crusaders vs h........(highlanders/hurricanes) on friday nite

then the all might god like tahs vs bulls sat nite, aussie stadium, 7:40, tickets on sale wednesday after all the corporate shits get theirs....

dawso

HSC
bootylicious said:
heres my pick:

1. young
2. paul
3. baxter/stiles
4. harrison
5. sharpe
6. finegan
7. waugh
8. roe
9. whitaker
10. larkham/giteau
11.tuqiri
12.giteau/tune
13. mortlock
14. rathbone
15. latham

reserves:
16. cannon
17. henderson
18.. vickerman
19. smith
20. henjak
21. turinui
22.sailor
tune inside centre, right.....and finegan starting? and no gregan in whole squad, bahaha, suck shit old man

spirit21

bulls thrashed them 75-14 what you talking about losing by 60
bulls won by mnore than 24 which sent them past the hurricanes
ended in

1.crusaders
2.waratahs
3.bulls
4.hurricanes

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Argghhhhh.... Its JJJ avatars everywhere.

SEMI-FINALS
Friday, 20 May Crusaders v Hurricanes Christchurch
Saturday, 21 May Waratahs v Bulls Sydney

Go the Tahs.

dawso

HSC
spirit21 said:
bulls thrashed them 75-14 what you talking about losing by 60
bulls won by mnore than 24 which sent them past the hurricanes
ended in

1.crusaders
2.waratahs
3.bulls
4.hurricanes
who said they lost by 60? i said they lost by minus 60.....

bootylicious

HSC
dawso said:
tune inside centre, right.....and finegan starting? and no gregan in whole squad, bahaha, suck shit old man
i didnt put gregan in bcoz ive been told that he wont heal up, and be fit in time. gregan is my fav lil scrum-half!! it hurt me to type "whitaker" instead of "gregan"!!!

i put tune in as inside centre.......well i dont actually like him. but he played a good game on sat nite against the brumbies as a centre. and i dont really watch any reds games, but apparently he has been playing good so far!! i personally would leave giteau there, but if larkham is unavailable, then woudn't giteau take over?? and if he does, then who will take the 2nd five-eigth position??

as for finegan, i thought he's been playing good for the past 3 months!! i would like to see him start for the wallabies, for a change!! if not, then id just swap him wit smith on the bench, or just bring in radike samo!!!

btw im not an old man!!!

Last edited:

bootylicious

HSC
oh crap, i cant believe the bulls won!!!

well hopefully the waratahs will be able to beat them in the semis!! well they do have home round advantage!!!

i think it'll be crusaders v waratahs in the finals. its only natural that i say that, bcoz the crusaders r my team (along wit the brumbies).

But the hurricanes have been playing really good too!! they'll probably want revenge for the loss on fri nite!! But even still, crusaders r a really strong team and it'll be hard to break them!!

go crusaders!!!

Last edited:

dawso

HSC
bootylicious said:
i didnt put gregan in bcoz ive been told that he wont heal up, and be fit in time.

i put tune in as inside centre.......well i dont actually like him. but he played a good game on sat nite against the brumbies as a centre. and i dont really watch any reds games, but apparently he has been playing good so far!! i personally would leave giteau there, but if larkham is unavailable, then woudn't giteau take over?? and if he does, then who will take the 2nd five-eigth position??

as for finegan, i thought he's been playing good for the past 3 months!! i would like to see him start for the wallabies, for a change!! if not, then id just swap him wit smith on the bench, or just bring in radike samo!!!

btw im not an old man!!!
lol 1- i meant gregan was an old man

but i agree with most of the rest of ya team, except instead of roe (cause he got killed by phil) i would hav scotty fava

this kiama boy is really turning heads and shud be in wallabies this year hopefully...

dawso

HSC
bootylicious said:
oh crap, i cant believe the bulls won!!!

well hopefully the waratahs will be able to beat them in the semis!! well they do have home round advantage!!!

i think it'll be crusaders v waratahs in the finals. its only natural that i say that, bcoz the crusaders r my team (along wit the brumbies).

But the hurricanes have been playing really good too!! they'll probably want revenge for the loss on fri nite!! But even still, crusaders r a really strong team and it'll be hard to break them!!

go crusaders!!!
wtf, sif go the crusaders, if hurricanes win the tahs get home grand final....

bootylicious

HSC
dawso said:
lol 1- i meant gregan was an old man

but i agree with most of the rest of ya team, except instead of roe (cause he got killed by phil) i would hav scotty fava

this kiama boy is really turning heads and shud be in wallabies this year hopefully...
yeah, i initially put down fava, but for some reason during sat nites game i changed it to roe....... i dunno why i changed it, i like fava better!!

whos kiama??

Last edited:

bootylicious

HSC
dawso said:
wtf, sif go the crusaders, if hurricanes win the tahs get home grand final....
yeah but i luv the crusaders, and they're my team!!! i reckon they shud win it this year. for the past 2 years, they've made it into the finals but lost to the blues ('03) and the brumbies ('04)!!! and with a home ground advantage, they will definitely win!!!!

bootylicious

HSC
angelduck said:
um, not to be a total idiot, but when do they name the Aus side?
probably within the next 3 weeks. the semis r on this wk/end, then the finals on the next. eddie shud have made a decision by the following week. coz i think 2 weeks after the finals the test matches begin, so yeah, that shud be about rite!!

he has already been attending games, looking at the players performances, and taking down notes!!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
bootylicious said:
heres my pick:

1. young
2. paul
3. baxter/stiles
4. harrison
5. sharpe
6. finegan
7. waugh
8. roe
9. whitaker
10. larkham/giteau
11.tuqiri
12.giteau/tune
13. mortlock
14. rathbone
15. latham

reserves:
16. cannon
17. henderson
18.. vickerman
19. smith
20. henjak
21. turinui
22.sailor

6. Smith
8. David Lyons

where the fuck is hewatt, he has had an amazing season.he has played fuckin well, hes better than fuckin sailor, sailor is a gimp

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
cappen said:
6. Smith
8. David Lyons

where the fuck is hewatt, he has had an amazing season.he has played fuckin well, hes better than fuckin sailor, sailor is a gimp

I agree...would put hewatt on the bench over sailor any day, and also about smith and lyons...

The problem in the team lies in the lack of a really decent no.10....but there isn't anyone amazing around at the moment.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
flately would b the perfect replacement for larkham but well, flately is dead, giteau is a good player still

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Courtenay said:
I agree...would put hewatt on the bench over sailor any day, and also about smith and lyons...

The problem in the team lies in the lack of a really decent no.10....but there isn't anyone amazing around at the moment.
I'm sure Giteau will get the job done given the No. 10 jumper, though he's still got a while to go until he owns it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)