Superfail (1 Viewer)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
unlikely. if a lecturer has 160-250 students in a class i doubt they recognise everyone. also there is always the possibility that people are in the course that only sometimes turn up to lectures.
T_T 250 in one room?
Whoooaaa. One lecturer. 100+ kids. One room. That's crazy.

shinning

HSC
How is this fail?

I believe it's in one of Merewether's lecture theaters.

"Must be an Australian Uni, cause all I see are Asian students"

Best comment or what?
superman + fail = superfail

ibbi00

HSC
T_T 250 in one room?
Whoooaaa. One lecturer. 100+ kids. One room. That's crazy.
Umm, some lectures hold 500 students. But that only happens on the first day before everyone decides to give up xD.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Are lectures like... really hell-ish? I'm picturing a lecturer on the verge of going insane because people wont shut up while he's talking, and people chucking paper around and screaming across the room.
Uni seems funny to me. I guess i'm just used to the concept of a classroom environment. Up to 30 kids in one room, per teacher.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Are lectures like... really hell-ish? I'm picturing a lecturer on the verge of going insane because people wont shut up while he's talking, and people chucking paper around and screaming across the room.
Uni seems funny to me. I guess i'm just used to the concept of a classroom environment. Up to 30 kids in one room, per teacher.
People are usually quite during lectures, if people talk the lecturer points them out or stops talking like in school. Tutorial are like a classroom environment, about 20 students and one teacher.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
they're generally not hell-ish as people in lectures are there to learn.. otherwise people aren't in lectures as they're not compulsory

my stats lecture has given us a few grumpy looks and stopped lessons when we've chatted though ^_^

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Ohhh. So like tutorials are compulsory, but lectures aren't?

annagurl

HSC
N/A
correct. they cant mark the roll when theres potentially 500 people
Can you just rock up to any lecture you want?
Like... say you're bored but your friend isn't going to pick up for another hour. Would you like... be able to join some random lecture and ask really troll questions?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
oh ye thats right, my bad. For some subjects i've heard they do. Which i find really strange tbh :S

depending on that, you can get into a fair few lectures that aren't your own.. although questions arent generally asked in lectures

annagurl

HSC
N/A
So basically... you just sit and get lectured... in a lecture. HAHA

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Can you just rock up to any lecture you want?
Like... say you're bored but your friend isn't going to pick up for another hour. Would you like... be able to join some random lecture and ask really troll questions?
Yep, you'd look like an idiot though.

That stunt was meh, there are more interesting ones from the UNSW art and college kids xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)