superficial things turining you off a relationship (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
-guys who make lame jokes
....and find them funny often laughing at them themselves

and you feel obligated to laugh out of politeness

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Komaticom said:
Nice guys aren't always dead boring. Creative nice guys with a decent sense of humour do exist. Girls don't seem to realise that, yet...
No, it's just that those guys don't approach girls. Ever.

We don't live in an equal environment. The girls go with the tools because THE TOOLS APPROACH THE GIRLS AND THAT'S IT. [Girls can't approach guys for fear of sluttiness etc. etc.]

See that girl with the dipshit boyfriend? YEAH THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU IF YOU'D JUST GIVEN IT A STAB [pun intended]

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
dora_18 said:
....and find them funny often laughing at them themselves

and you feel obligated to laugh out of politeness
Lol, I have a story that's exactly related ROFL omfg... hilarious memories, aiight i'll tell it..

I used to talk with these two girls when I was like 15-16 (I think)... yah it was cool they were friends and like a grade older then me. I used to talk with them on the phone and on the bus. Anyways, I use to tell lame jokes and would laugh at them, and they would usually laugh too.

But I noticed something... lol.. everytime I made one of those jokes 'someone' would accidently press a button on the phone then they both would laugh. It kept happening lol, so I figured out that everytime I would tell a lame joke, they would press the button as a cue to start laughing... lol.. them fucking asses... So I came up with a plan, I called up like 2 days later and started talking about 'how stupid girls are usually easy to trick and whatever', and they would be planning there laughs, so the next day i was like... lol.."you know what? you're both stupid cum sluts, and pressed on of the buttons one of the buttons on my phone", and guess what? THEY BOTH STARTED LOLING! LMFAO!! ( I couldn't stop lauhging!! BAHAHAHAAH)

(Proves what I said the day earlier too...)

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
sam04u said:
Lol, I have a story that's exactly related ROFL omfg... hilarious memories, aiight i'll tell it..

I used to talk with these two girls when I was like 15-16 (I think)... yah it was cool they were friends and like a grade older then me. I used to talk with them on the phone and on the bus. Anyways, I use to tell lame jokes and would laugh at them, and they would usually laugh too.

But I noticed something... lol.. everytime I made one of those jokes 'someone' would accidently press a button on the phone then they both would laugh. It kept happening lol, so I figured out that everytime I would tell a lame joke, they would press the button as a cue to start laughing... lol.. them fucking asses... So I came up with a plan, I called up like 2 days later and started talking about 'how stupid girls are usually easy to trick and whatever', and they would be planning there laughs, so the next day i was like... lol.."you know what? you're both stupid cum sluts, and pressed on of the buttons one of the buttons on my phone", and guess what? THEY BOTH STARTED LOLING! LMFAO!! ( I couldn't stop lauhging!! BAHAHAHAAH)

(Proves what I said the day earlier too...)
:uhoh:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Haha, yah... I hate things like wanting to talk on the phone for like hours 'everyday', cause you know I do other stuff. Especially when it's about 'every detail', of what happened in school or something like that. I got in shit for saying 'summarise' once. Lmao... but yah, it was hilarious.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Lol, so hopefully you don't fit in that category? :p how bout you? what superficial things turn you off a relationship?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol I've mentioned heaps already in this thread.

but I'll say a few:

-junkies (check)
-guys who make lame jokes (shit)
-guys who act older than their age (check)
-guys who drink. (check)
-guys who think they're too good. (shit... I'm way too good lol)
-lazy guys (lazy how?)
-guys with long greasy hair. (check, sorta :D)

and HEAPS more!
Lol, sorry this isn't going to work. Ahaha, why don't you like guys who make lame jokes :p?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What have you got against guys who drink? that's like 99.83% of the male population.

Bit stupid. Wait, I remember something that what971 posted, she doesn't like drinking.

Is it an asian thing?
It's not like 99.83% of the male population. It's not even close to that, people drink yah, occasionaly, but regular people don't get pissed on a daily basis.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Yeah, obviously.
Unless you were talking about redfern. (Lol),
anyways, that's your dream girl man, you'll settle for much less when it comes along, like everyone has there deluded fantasy where a girl/guy 'that good', would be way above their standards.

Fantasy Girl (met her lol),
- Intelligent
- Witty
- Understands my jokes
- Long, Black, Curly Hair.
- About 170-180cm
- Writes/Understands Poetry
- Has morals
- Has similar interests as me
- Is a little sarcastic (Little Bitter, Lol)
- Has a bit of an ego, Lol
(Gah, I'd do anything for her, Lawl...) Why do I share this with the Internet? Lmao....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)