Surfers Paradise 2006 (1 Viewer)

Lizzae

HSC
I'm staying in Surfers...going Party Week with about 15+ guys and girls all in the same apartment block...Surfers Del Rey...no so sure if it's nice though...

carzz

HSC
6 of us are going to surfers and staying in a hot hot penthouse free of charge!!! We were going 24TH-4TH, but it may have changed now...cant wait to cu all thereeee:cool:

its gonna be awesome!

SURFERS '06 FOREVAAAA

beersandwich

HSC
hows everyone gettin there? im prob gunna fly (stuff road trip, itd be gay as). anyone booked their flights yet?

kahlilouise

HSC
Going week 2 (partyweek) with 3 other friends - hopefully we'll meet some people there lol! Actually theres a few groups going we know....

leeha

HSC
ahh so pumped
booked flights todayyyy
were goin from 24-4th staying at crown towers soo good

8 girls in our group
bout 20 all up for our whole school group

neensdowling

HSC
thats ass. im goin in party week and i really didnt wanna hear that its not the biggest. oh well ill just have to find a way around it...

Down4lyfe

HSC
yer schoolies should be awsome like theres only two of us going me and me mate wanna meet heaps of peeps any body staying at the international beach or anywhere that message me on msn at korn_graffiti@hotmail.com
peace out party hard

katy-g

HSC
Basically our whole grade will be at schoolies for party week. My girlfriends managaed to get Daddy Dearest to organise them a freaking Penthouse Suite. So pissed off.

But im staying with some other girlfriends at Beachcomber. Should be good.

I seriously can not wait. I was up in Surfers last summer for a National Dance Fesitival and i scoped everything out and got my bearings for this Nov/Dec. So it should be a fabulous week.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Schoolies will be awesome! :D Perfect thing to finish off the year and school life :D I was planning to goto hawaii aswell but I don't know if that's happening yet...

Amish27

HSC
Me and 7 mates are going up for week 2.. PARTY WEEK!!!!. You all getting tickets to it? Should be the bomb really. Drink all day....and night. We should like....underground bored of studies party....which would be massive. On the beach :p. We're stayin at the focus apartments. Should be GUN!!!
We tried to get in at islander, but already taken, anyone that wants to let us party there with them email me:p free_d_lyte@hotmail.com. We'll brong booze....much much booze

Last edited:

vesman88

HSC
oi its just an all out root fest. chicks go crazzzzzzy they go hornny as

Dr_Doom

HSC
Your first post and it's about hornnny chicks! LOl why not!

M

marto88

hey i might be going to surfers paradice is that the sunshine coast ? and does any one know when the actual schoolies week or holiday is on
martin

Natla

HSC
I'm off to Surfers with a few friends in Party Week. I'm staying at Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Resort. It's a bit more expensive but looks very nice :D

marto88 said:
hey i might be going to surfers paradice is that the sunshine coast ? and does any one know when the actual schoolies week or holiday is on
martin
Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast. If you go to schoolies.com you can find info on dates and stuff. But just incase you can't be bothered...

"WEEK 1: 18 November - 25 November QLD Schoolies
WEEK 2: 25 November - 3 December NSW Schoolies
WEEK 3: 2 December - 10 December VIC Schoolies "

Of course if you're from NSW and want to go in Week 1 it doesn't really matter. Week 1 is good for underage people as it has beach parties. Week 2 (aka Party Week) would be more fun for someone over 18, but I'm sure underage people would still enjoy it! Hope this answers your questions :)

taimi

HSC
Natla said:
I'm off to Surfers with a few friends in Party Week. I'm staying at Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Resort. It's a bit more expensive but looks very nice :D

Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast. If you go to schoolies.com you can find info on dates and stuff. But just incase you can't be bothered...

"WEEK 1: 18 November - 25 November QLD Schoolies
WEEK 2: 25 November - 3 December NSW Schoolies
WEEK 3: 2 December - 10 December VIC Schoolies "

Of course if you're from NSW and want to go in Week 1 it doesn't really matter. Week 1 is good for underage people as it has beach parties. Week 2 (aka Party Week) would be more fun for someone over 18, but I'm sure underage people would still enjoy it! Hope this answers your questions :)
haha mad thanks for that i couldnt be bothered looking it up for myself but that helped a lot :) im going up with a group of mates in week 1 and alot are gonna be underage so i guess thats good then :) staying at penthouse apartments .. cant fkn wait :D

tahnee88

HSC
yew yew im heading up surfers on the 25th its gunna be great
staying at the bahia beachfront... hott
all party together
me n 3 mates buti need more to fill the room lol

=smashly=

HSC
im goin 25th nov to the 2nd dec. week 2 dudes. at aarons resort.
my bro went last yr and sed it was like 20,000 kids crowded on the beach. hahaha
how fun.

shari

HSC
hi im need to no some info on schoolies on the gold coast i need to know who funds and manages schoolies 2006 on the gold coast this year if anyone has info plzzz may u pass sum on to me thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)