Surfers Paradise 2006 (1 Viewer)

KezaW

HSC
hey wat dates is evolution on? is it on at all in the second week?

parnellchris

HSC
anyone stayin at the st tropez... me an 5 mates r going up!!!! YEW cant wait

shaun thompson

HSC
orcachik said:
hullo people!
me and 14 other girls are going up to surfers from the 26th.. that week, i forget wot week it is... im pretty geed ay
we r stayin 50m away from the beach too and like 5 of us wont be 18 so i wont be alone yay

me and 5 other guys are there on 2nd week the party week 25th nov staying at breakfree wings resort yeah i won't be 18 either devo, but i am working something out so i can be 18 hehe im heps pumped aswell

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
heyy guys.... im goin up week 3... goin with around 20 of the boiz n staying at surfers royale, dnt know if the place is good or not but i think the location is pretty good.. dnt know whether to drive up in my lexus or fly up yet.... :confused:

sillybitch89

HSC
im stayin in the LEGENDS HOTEL from the 30th till the 3rd (we're comin up for a few nights after byron...)
should b bangin!

gowerrules

HSC
Natla said:
I'm off to Surfers with a few friends in Party Week. I'm staying at Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Resort. It's a bit more expensive but looks very nice :D

Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast. If you go to schoolies.com you can find info on dates and stuff. But just incase you can't be bothered...

"WEEK 1: 18 November - 25 November QLD Schoolies
WEEK 2: 25 November - 3 December NSW Schoolies
WEEK 3: 2 December - 10 December VIC Schoolies "

Of course if you're from NSW and want to go in Week 1 it doesn't really matter. Week 1 is good for underage people as it has beach parties. Week 2 (aka Party Week) would be more fun for someone over 18, but I'm sure underage people would still enjoy it! Hope this answers your questions :)
Damn I can only go to the one in surfers and I turn 18 on the 2nd of dec :burn: . So close, but so far away lol, either way I'm still getting pissed:rofl:

clo22

HSC
im goen up wit like 30 of my mates n stayin at chataue beachside surfers paradise parallel from caville ave!!!!week 2 cant wait 4 major pissup!!woooh

anniesparkles

HSC
ey im not flying its too expensive so if u wanna go it cheap check out the train prices its only costin me $55 up ther and $55 bak..it may seem like a long ride but its abot $200 cheaper than flying.. we're leavin at lik 6:30 at nite n gettin there at lik 6 in the mornin..

makemyangelfly

HSC
Woo! Me and ten chick friends are going up from the 25th of Nov to the 2nd of Dec... All gonna be 18!!! BRING ON THE BOOZE!!! Staying at Bahia Beachfront Apartments and managed to get return flights for $160 total!

Tip: Book a flight from wherever you are to Brisbane. All the cheap flights from wherever you are to Gold Coast are most likely taken but the Brissy flights are still cheap. I only just booked mine. The transfer to Surfers is $25 each way.

Last edited:

markz

HSC
I'm going week 3.

From what I read here week 3 has..
- not many people
- a much larger ration of men:guys

Am I right? that sucks :burn:

hollyd7

HSC
heyy!! im going up with 2 of my friends during party week
both of them will be 18 but i wont.. ill be 17 still lol.. letting em down haha
but i talked to the ppl at schoolies and they said that they will have beach parties
for the underaged during week two.. so its all good!! cant wait!! :D

...Claire

HSC
Hoorah for Schoolies!!! :)
Im going from the 26th to the 3rd (week 2?) party week too
Im going up with four friends and we are staying at The Emerald,
we got drawn in because there is a spa in every room...and not until after we booked a friend who went last year informed us that our hotel is extremely strict. Oh well.
We will all be 18 except 1
So can't wait.

lgavin

HSC
rhaz said:
Who is going?
Myself and 7 others mates are going from the 26th nov -> 3rd dec, staying in the Aegean... im pumped already.
Rhaz....what school are you from? yeh b/c me and 5 friends are staying at the aegean aswell... yeh so over school cant wait for schoolies!

nini6000

HSC
im genna have.......600 pills.......1000 drinks......6000 cones.......75 lines of coke and die

mitchell88

HSC
Man week 2 is for me stayin at beachcombers cavill 50m away beach 100m and there 7 of us in each room with 7 rooms beat that hahaha cant wait

Qwerty23

HSC
My mates and I thought - Hell you only live once, and if your not a toolie you will only go to schoolies once so why not do it in style.

$4000 later we have a 5 person room in the moroccan resort

+

Flights

+

Limo Transfer

+

Spending Money

Oh and of course + party week tickets

Pumped and can't wait

AbbeyBrown

HSC
Hell YES!
ooh about 4 months now, cannot wait. YAY for surfers :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)