Surfers Paradise 2006 (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Pax

HSC
Centaur said:
F*ckin keen as for the frofth.

Gonna be cuttin sick, plenty of the Centaur to go around.

There is going to be so much biff, but I think us boys got it covered.
fag

bellanchez

HSC
oohhh i wouldnt take that centaur..

apartment party for any1 in outrigger with me and the lads dunno what apartment number week 2..i love the inca waterslide its gonna be a goon slide when we arrive. hopefully people dont piss in the pool. but i wont be 18 which is fucked like a donkey on a duck..
so what are the beach partys like?

dforrester1251

HSC
bellanchez said:
oohhh i wouldnt take that centaur..

apartment party for any1 in outrigger with me and the lads dunno what apartment number week 2..i love the inca waterslide its gonna be a goon slide when we arrive. hopefully people dont piss in the pool. but i wont be 18 which is fucked like a donkey on a duck..
so what are the beach partys like?
me and a few of my mates are staying at the outrigger, we'd better be invited to this party or i wont make any guarantees i wont piss in the pool.. depending how shunkered i am..

nayfan

HSC
hell yea me n 5 mates hittin surfers spent heaps should be worth it 2 mins from cavil ave :)

Dirty_Sanchez

HSC
plenty of centaur to go around? haha you are a fag! watch out jimmy you really wouldnt want to run into him and 'the boys' you will probly get arse raped 'centaur style'.

Centaur

HSC
Dirty_Sanchez said:
plenty of centaur to go around? haha you are a fag! watch out jimmy you really wouldnt want to run into him and 'the boys' you will probly get arse raped 'centaur style'.
Oi you goin on schoolies Dirty Dicknob?

You cant go out and get excited anymore and have a bit of fun without a tosser bustin in, being a hard prick, and spoiling the fun.

What do you get out of it pansy fuck? A punch in the head? Tosser.

Some people want to enjoy themselves.

Grow some balls and see you at schoolies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)