Surgery to restore virginity. Would YOU do it too? (1 Viewer)

would you do it? :jaw:

• yes, allahwallah

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • no, puk off

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • i'm not religious

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
ok...it seems i may have missed out on some sex education classes when i was younger, but wtf does blooded sheets have to do with virginity?
It's not real sex unless you make the girl bleed.

Also, I was the first person to vote and I ticked all the boxes.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I try not to read too many of your posts.

Can I just add on related note, that born again virgins is the most idiodic concept. If you say you're a "born again virgin", I hope you die a painful death.

Sal Paradise

HSC
Instead of giving people the surgery they should just euthanize them, that would get rid of a lot of morons, the gene pool needs cleaning every so often.

Sal Paradise

HSC
Exphate said:
Speed up natural selection!!!

I suggest you as our test subject.
I'll get around to it eventually, give it around 70 years, promise I won't breed in the meantime.

Evilo

HSC
With or without surgery shes still no virgin. If she respected the "muslim" views then it wouldn't be an issue, but she made that decision to indulge herself in sexual pleasure and 'divert' from the tradition/values. If she decides to take the surgery then good luck to her, but she and her husband will know - deep down shes mislead their family.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Shit story. She had the option of just saying "no", and enjoying her new found freedom in Britain. I'm dumbfounded though, as to how this story has anything to do with Australia.

Incredible as it may seem, honour killings are still accepted within our religion.
What she implied there is totally wrong. Honour killings are not accepted in Islam, so she obviously doesn't know very much about Islam. Why she would call it her religon is absolute insanity.

1) She has not commited Adultery.
2) According to her she did not leave Islam, considering she believes she is still muslim.

Therefore at most after consulting a religious superior (of which there are none institutionalised in Britain) she would get a minor punishment for banging somebody without marrying them first.

So there would be no "killing", there would be no "anything" considering this occured in Britain. She could have just said "fuck them" and continued to lead what she considered a normal life. But she decided "Nah I banged somebody outside of marriage and now I want to look all pure and shit when I get married no my new muslim overlord. Even though I don't have to. Then I'll be stupid and give people who hate muslims more fuel to burn them with. All the while not knowing anything about a religion I call my own."

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Yeah i dont really know why she would go through with that... unless she has psycho family members that would honor kill her, but that is alot rarer than everyone seems to think

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
surgery could only ever restore physical virginty- not mental or emotional--- i mean, does it matter so much about the physical side? you already know you did it, so it wouldnt really change much i think. i mean, can you really be a virgin if you know you've had sex? if you remember having sex?

do it right the first time, i say.
thanks i love you ... anyway, what people have to say about this on another forum:
Malum said:
Landser said:
let's post this on every single site on the internet so she gets killed.
RIFK if only there were pictures!

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
You don't bleed much, man. Not 2 litres, but about 5ml?! When I first did "it", I wanted to have the surgery so that I could be "pure" again on my wedding night. Whatever that means. I'm Buddhist, even though it isn't emphasized as much, I still felt that I'd done wrong somehow.

You're only as pure as you give yourself credit for. It's in the ways you think and the things you do. This story is a tragedy. The whole religion may be a tragedy. Human rights squads would have a field day. As E. Roosevolt once said - People cannot make you feel insulted without your consent.

I totally understand those girls. I was one of them, dying to break out from my traditional Asian culture, but I would never go back to wanting that sort of surgery again. If a man believes in the hymen or even virginity itself and is willing to sacrifice love for it, then he's not worth it...far too narrow-minded.

Last edited:

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Im muslim, but ye i find the article shocking. Ive always heard of how muslims kill there children for reasons as adultry and i think its wrong so do many other muslims. Usually people in the past did that, these people were usually people from villages and stuff so they arent very bright.
I also want to say that no where in our religion does it say to kill/hurt or abuse your children for any reason. These people who do are doing it for other reasons i guess.

Also i hate the way this girl is describing our religion, Islam does not promote honour killing. Its very obvious this girl has little knowledge of islam and i think she is getting her family's morals confused with religion. Also i reckon this article is has been over done, she is saying wearing a head scarf makes you stand out too much, you wear a head scarf if you feel like it (if your religious) if you think like that just don't wear it, the more i read the more BULL SHIT this article is.

jumb said:
muslims are strange people
We aren't, there are stupid muslims and normal muslims. Stupid ones make up there own things and say its for islam as normal ones follow islam which is to live a peaceful life.

Last edited:

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Hmmm...very thought-provoking. You know, the religion IS very much misunderstood. There're a lot of bias due to available information. We use too much heuristics - Judgements are not accurate as a result. The topic of Islam isn't unique, people may think that all Chinese are smart, for example (and people comment like - They're veery veery smaaart. As if it's a danger to the society that the Chinese know how to bargain/deal with sticky situations).

It also seems like she hasn't broken out at all - her marriage is still arranged. Yikes.

Last edited:

sthcross.dude

HSC
Hakz said:
We aren't, there are stupid muslims and normal muslims. Stupid ones make up there own things and say its for islam as normal ones follow islam which is to live a peaceful life.
No need to lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)