Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by Stueyyy
i reckon the prize money will be like at LEAST $2 million for this one cause theyre talking about a huge secret that will shock the world and it is allstars!
Oh no i hope not! Thats too much like the Big Brother secret (which was a huge dissapointment!).

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm pretty sure that won't be it. They had originally planned it to be a 2 million dollar prize, but announced it would remain the same amount a while ago, before the show started. So I think it would be unlikely for them to spring everyone with an idea that they had already proposed. And anyway, its going to be "revealed" during the reunion.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
quote from http://slate.msn.com/id/2100105/#ContinueArticle

"
What Survivor needs is a new voting scheme that makes alliances disadvantageous. Perhaps requiring that people can only vote for one person one time, or maybe ending voting altogether and negotiating who gets booted each week. Something has to change. Right now, the only game that's being played is inside the producers' heads.
"

that is the stupidest idea.... a game played in the producer's heads is good.

If ppl had to negotiate who to vote off, there would be no backstabbing.... and no suspence
yeah but, you have to agree that pagonging (the picking off of a tribe after the merge one by one) makes things really predictable and uninteresting. They really should change something to prevent it somehow.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
yeah but, you have to agree that pagonging (the picking off of a tribe after the merge one by one) makes things really predictable and uninteresting. They really should change something to prevent it somehow.
well... i guess they tried to prevent that by mingling the tribes b4 the merge in all stars

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
that's true, but i certainly didn't see big tom going, and now that it's two on two it will get quite interesting

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, but this is only after they picked off mogo mogo completely. It would have been better if they'd cut out the "what would you think if you got blindsided tonight?" question. It gave it away.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
the death stare before walking off was great
lol...that was good
Everyone on the jury has been double crossed (or kicked off) by Rob and Amber... Lex and Shii ann were giving 'their so full of shit' looks the whole time during the tribal council..
If it comes down to rob and amber... rob deserves to win.. but with all the bad spirits among them i'm not sure he'll get the votes:rolleyes:

my god, who else noticed Alicia's huge 'bitch' eye roll. i rewound that twice to watch again. it was fucking brilliant, as was rupert offering a coconut to rob- just after he overheard rup/jenna

are you guys watching the apprentice as well?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by iwantnotes&stuf
my god, who else noticed Alicia's huge 'bitch' eye roll. i rewound that twice to watch again. it was fucking brilliant, as was rupert offering a coconut to rob- just after he overheard rup/jenna

are you guys watching the apprentice as well?
yeah, but then again, the eye roll could have been edited in.

what else could rupert have done with the coconut, lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
well... i guess they tried to prevent that by mingling the tribes b4 the merge in all stars
...And that failed miserably :p

KfWang

>>>> SPOILER ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>SPOILER ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WHOA AMBER WON.... guess it wasnt really that surprising though, i mean Rob did piss the fuck out of heaps of people..
that marriage thing was kind of expected though.. what was the big twist>?

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by KfWang
>>>> SPOILER ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>SPOILER ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
lol, after it already has been aired? :p

rob should have won it...he dominated like jeff said

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
OMFG!!!

Ok, Jenna was dumb. It was like she didn't understand the stone thing?? The stone wouldn't have kicked her off.... she should have taken the risk to break up the power couple.

But woah, the engagement!!! OMFG! Almost made reading out the winner useless lol. My roomate thinks the engagement is another of Rob's schemes lol.

But Amber won. I picked her. At 7.30pm tonight I said Amber would win, and I've been saying it for a few weeks now. But it sure was exciting, and what a tribal council.... so much emotion.
But Amber looks dumb in that top.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
haha yeh I think the engagement is another one of his schemes aswell, but who knows..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yay Shii An got the car... at least she didn't miss out all together. She is funny.

How funny that Jerri left... and Richard Hatch found love lol. And Jenna M and Ethan are together.... freaky lol

KfWang

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Yay Shii An got the car... at least she didn't miss out all together. She is funny.

How funny that Jerri left... and Richard Hatch found love lol. And Jenna M and Ethan are together.... freaky lol
so. is that the surprise then?
of all people i dont think shi an deserves a car.. she pisses me off.. everytime i see her i feel like chucking stuff at her face, i mean how annoying do you want to be....
i only watched up to the voting.. o fill me in on the details,, why did Jerri leave?

and yes Rob wants security in case he lost, and he used an engagement to get it.. that sly peice of crap..
getting rid of rupert and lex...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Who are YOU going to vote for the million dollar prize??

I am voting for Colby. Since he never won anything.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I voted for Lex. He wants the money to pay for treatment for his autistic son.

Don't knock Shi An she is cool...

Jerri left because the audience booed something she said lol.

The "big twist" was that there will be a second million dollar prize given to the survivor who gets the most votes from the audience... see www.cbs.com

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
when do we find out who wins the second million dollar prize?

and can i just add....rob and amber are ANNOYING!!! *ooh look at us, we're in love and engaged* BIG DEAL! NEXT!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Can someone explain what Jerri was trying to say, that got her in hot water with the audience?

And is Jenna and Ethan married?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)