• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suspensions. (1 Viewer)

Deliriously

HSC
If you're serious about this matter, you should reconsider your friends :/
did you get suspended too? :O

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I've been suspended for something that was between me and a student outside of school even though we did worse at school.

Stupid cunts.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
If you're serious about this matter, you should reconsider your friends :/
did you get suspended too? :O
They're alright guys when they're not doing stupid shit. No, I didn't get suspended too.

Last edited:

Deliriously

HSC
They're alright guys when they're not doing stupid shit. No, I didn't get suspended too.
Hmm, Okay I'll take your word and that's good that you didn't get suspended. It's good that you're looking after your friends too!
Anyways, I've known incidents where the school got involved with matters that were outside school times and even outside the vicinity of the school. I believe they do have a responsibility to take action.

Rohanco

HSC
They definitely can if they want, if you do shit in your uniform; no matter how outside of school hours you were when you did it, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they can suspend you. Be careful what you post online about your school aswell, a couple of my mates got suspended for months just for making fun of a few teachers on Facebook.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
If it is something to do with the schools laptops then it could be dealt with the police

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
If it is something to do with the school ie: vandalism, then most likely it will be dealt with the school depending on how serious the issue is

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
The last four posts are the reason why we need rep back.

Negs, negs everywhere.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Was the school Cherrybrook Technology high School? The second headline news article on channel Nine News tonight was about the vandalism and graffiti done there.

HSC
I saw this on nine news tonight. Cherrybrook tech? If that's the case, I'd say their in very deep, deep crap :\

Balls2u

HSC
wait was it where someone drew a giant penis and wrote "penrith ftw" on the pavement at girra?

W187

HSC
i happened to be one of the students involved in the muck up day. nooblet94 who are u lol?.
anyway the main damage was the flooded classroom which was 95% of the total damages our superglueing of the locks at the school
front gate however was not a major issue we had to pay compensation and no detentions were given, police or parents called with our case. as we gave ourselves in
CSB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)