• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Run so very hard. (BTW please tell me that isnt your sig in your sig.)

HSC
N/A
Run?
Also, I don't know if I should go. I could go just for fun... I guess

Of course that's my sig in my sig (not really)
Friend's in that situation except the guy has a huge thing for her. She doesn't like him back.
She isn't going anymore because she doesn't want to him the wrong impression.
So, does he like you?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think I'd have a crush on KatherinePierce if I knew her IRL.

HSC
N/A
Friend's in that situation except the guy has a huge thing for her. She doesn't like him back.
She isn't going anymore because she doesn't want to him the wrong impression.
So, does he like you?
umm
after I went out with him once, he kept texting me multiple times a day
and I never replied
and when he tried talking to me on msn, I gave him one word responses. He eventually got the message and stopped texting and trying to talk to me.

But then my yearlies came up [last week] , and he texted me "good luck, I know you'll do great!" and that sorta stuff.

and yeah... idk.

I know he used to like me, because he asked me out a few times after, but i'm not sure anymore

HSC
N/A
umm
after I went out with him once, he kept texting me multiple times a day
and I never replied
and when he tried talking to me on msn, I gave him one word responses. He eventually got the message and stopped texting and trying to talk to me.

But then my yearlies came up [last week] , and he texted me "good luck, I know you'll do great!" and that sorta stuff.

and yeah... idk.

I know he used to like me, because he asked me out a few times after, but i'm not sure anymore
... Is it who I think it is?
And, either tell him you'll go as a FRIEND. Emphasise that.
Or don't go at all.
Poor kid. :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
what do you mean passive bullshit?
Don't get me wrong, he sounds creepy and immature, so you did the right thing. But the way you were proud of that exchange, like "he was being smothering, so I responded with nothing" is what I had a problem with. You can't pretend that being cold and passive is a reasonable way to communicate if there's a problem. It's frustrating being on the other end.

In my opinion.

HSC
N/A
Don't get me wrong, he sounds creepy and immature, so you did the right thing. But the way you were proud of that exchange, like "he was being smothering, so I responded with nothing" is what I had a problem with. You can't pretend that being cold and passive is a reasonable way to communicate if there's a problem. It's frustrating being on the other end.

In my opinion.
I'm not proud of what I did. But he gave me no other alternative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)