• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

amour

Female
HSC
Dear ___
I'm so sorry about everything and the situation. I know it wasn't right and I had no intention of the consequences of my actions and thoughtless decisions. You know I never meant to hurt you. I just hope everything will be well in the future. I'm sorry I'm not talking to you anymore. It's hard, definitely hard. But its the only way I can get over you.. and the only way you can move on and find someone else that will love you much more than me. You deserve it.
Maybe one day we'll cross paths again in the future with the help of fate. Our future is unwritten.. but I don't know what's worse. Having you in my life, or not having you in my life.
I'll just wait till after HSC, see if you made up your mind. See if you decide to make contact with me again. I'm not sure I could bring myself to contact you. Even if I wanted to, I can't.. since I deleted your number.
The future is in your hands, your choices, your actions.
Hope to see you soon? Maybe, maybe not. But thankyou for the memories.
Much Love, S.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Dear ___
I'm so sorry about everything and the situation. I know it wasn't right and I had no intention of the consequences of my actions and thoughtless decisions. You know I never meant to hurt you. I just hope everything will be well in the future. I'm sorry I'm not talking to you anymore. It's hard, definitely hard. But its the only way I can get over you.. and the only way you can move on and find someone else that will love you much more than me. You deserve it.
Maybe one day we'll cross paths again in the future with the help of fate. Our future is unwritten.. but I don't know what's worse. Having you in my life, or not having you in my life.
I'll just wait till after HSC, see if you made up your mind. See if you decide to make contact with me again. I'm not sure I could bring myself to contact you. Even if I wanted to, I can't.. since I deleted your number.
The future is in your hands, your choices, your actions.
Hope to see you soon? Maybe, maybe not. But thankyou for the memories.
Much Love, S.
Hang in there buddy.

HSC
N/A
I can't make up my mind about how I feel about certain people.
I think i'm just selfish.
I don't really want someone, but i'll be kinda hurt to know they ended up with someone else.

onur91

HSC
N/A
We could start going out, but then I'd lose the respect of my longest and closest mate.

HSC
N/A
The tide is high, but i'm holding on.
I'm gonna be your number one.

I'm not the kind of girl, who gives up just like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)