Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm a regular bos user...
ahaha. Oh noes.

Im actually pretty embarrassed that I use bos. None of my friends know I use it. I would die of embarrassment if they found out D:
They'd think i'm so sort of basement asian or something... which I probably am [but they don't know that] :p
All of my favourite people are from this forum and my normal friends know I'm an internet person. No one cares it's the same thing as Facebook except with more numerical and visual rewards for being excellent (except you, I don't know how you have >500 rep)

Being a regular user doesn't make you a good user. Take nearly every 2010'er for example.

I miss gella and ashie0

annagurl

HSC
N/A
All of my favourite people are from this forum and my normal friends know I'm an internet person. No one cares it's the same thing as Facebook except with more numerical and visual rewards for being excellent (except you, I don't know how you have >500 rep)

Being a regular user doesn't make you a good user. Take nearly every 2010'er for example.

I miss gella and ashie0
:(

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
if the people around me knew about what i wrote on these forums i wouldnt just die of embarassment, i literally would be unable to have a social life at all. probably will get bullied like i was in high school
You'd be surprised

I post some pretty mean things and no one I know cares. Hell I was posting on bos in a lecture saying that I didn't like annagurl (writing it in the text box) and my mate next to me read it and just laughed. But yeah I haven't told anyone that I would rape and kill a girl and then ultra Columbine UNSW so idk

I still hold the position that some of the older posters are just excellent, excellent people

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ahaha. Oh noes.

Im actually pretty embarrassed that I use bos. None of my friends know I use it. I would die of embarrassment if they found out D:
They'd think i'm so sort of basement asian or something... which I probably am [but they don't know that] :p
All my school friends know. :p
They use it, but some of them don't post and most of them just laugh at me getting banned and shit.

EDIT: My friend told me that he was searching google for related texts the other day and a thread from bos came up with someone swearing horribly at the OP and he's like "this seems familiar" and then realised there was a picture of me.

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
My friends don't know I post here but they'd probably think I was a bit weird but I don't give a shit.

They're all cooler than me anyway.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Posting on forums is not a fetish you'd get lynched for. Why would you be embarrassed about it?

Collectively, I think I've got about >10 000 posts on internet forums. Doesn't really bother me

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
You'd be surprised

I post some pretty mean things and no one I know cares. Hell I was posting on bos in a lecture saying that I didn't like annagurl (writing it in the text box) and my mate next to me read it and just laughed. But yeah I haven't told anyone that I would rape and kill a girl and then ultra Columbine UNSW so idk

I still hold the position that some of the older posters are just excellent, excellent people
or terrrible horrible people

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't have friends to know I post here.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
wat.

I miss gella and ashie0
Yeah, I don't think I'm a 'good' user. Entertaining user apparently - but not "good". /me shrugs

Also, she's on plus 500 rep due to her thread 'NEG REP ME' and people plus repped her for the lulz.

m8 what the fk are you on.
He's in love. I think.

BlueTomato

HSC
ahaha. Oh noes.

no worries ur not the onli asian that feels weird using bos when all hes other frens don't but it doesnt exactly apply since im not australian :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)