Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wrong. I actually met you during OWEEK. I was with Gabby (apparently a mutual of ours) and she mentioned you were Shadowdude. I'm like "from BOS...whaaat?"
Wait... Gabby knows who I am on BoS? oh... Wow, I didn't know that. (great so she must know about all the crud i post :( )

But I don't remember that incident from O-Week. The only thing I remember about Gabby from O-Week was... lining up with her in our group getting our ID cards.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
gurmies i think the only time i've ever seen you IRL is when you popped into our ACTL1001 lecture one time (i think it was you)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
lolwhat? I don't get it
i see you're going to unsw. are you hot? do you put out?

also i think i sold my chem stuff to you last year. we meet outside hoyts @ wetherill park. not sure if that was you though.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
is squatting hard?
The most straining and tiring of the big 3compounds imo. If u aren't sweating bucketloads and feel like being on the verge of vomiting every now and then ur not pushing urself hard enough

But let's not turn this into a workout thread :p

RANK 1

HSC
The most straining and tiring of the big 3compounds imo. If u aren't sweating bucketloads and feel like being on the verge of vomiting every now and then ur not pushing urself hard enough

But let's not turn this into a workout thread :p
whats the big 3 compounds? i dont know gym lingo

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i see you're going to unsw. are you hot? do you put out?

also i think i sold my chem stuff to you last year. we meet outside hoyts @ wetherill park. not sure if that was you though.
Yeah it was me. Also, I sold your books again, and at a profit too. So thanks :D No I'm not hot and yes I do put out.

Nah just kidding, I don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)