Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol I dunno, cos u dudes were like chilling and talking and stuffff oooh lala :p unless ur secret crush is someone from uni, didn't take that into consideration hahahaha.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol I dunno, cos u dudes were like chilling and talking and stuffff oooh lala :p unless ur secret crush is someone from uni, didn't take that into consideration hahahaha.
Oh... we were just talking about stuff. Because you know, that's the nice thing to do :p

Plus, she likes Eurovision. I mean... I talked to her for about 30 seconds and then it came up. And then the way she reacted... I was like "WHAT. SHE LIKES EUROVISION. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Crush - I'm so devo that when you danced near me at the manning party I assumed you ere teaching me how to dance because I dance REALLY SHIT because I thought you were like str8, but now that I know you're not I'm like killing myself inside.
So hot.
Omg.
Fml.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, okay so obviously its someone, not thrillkiller. Man u put her hopes up with all that marriage talk u meanie! :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol, okay so obviously its someone, not thrillkiller. Man u put her hopes up with all that marriage talk u meanie! :p
I'm still thinking.

Applicable:

[youtube]EmgPfEr_doE[/youtube]

(girls in my situation are not called jenny or joy)

EDIT:

Dear crush,

So happy I met you the other day! Ur such a cool dude.
*looks at above post*

oh okay it's thrillkiller

Yeah, the guy you're going to send to your formal thing isn't your secret crush. Well I never! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)