Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

LOLXD

HSC
The most straining and tiring of the big 3compounds imo. If u aren't sweating bucketloads and feel like being on the verge of vomiting every now and then ur not pushing urself hard enough

But let's not turn this into a workout thread :p
when will it be my turn for 2 plate, stuck on 205lb q_q

lpod shu baby what subjects this year? i've had a crush on you for years. nvm commerce YAE YAE

LonelyWolf

HSC
Dear M,

♥It's hard to accept, but you can't change the past. You can't go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen. Because life'd be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life. Yes, you will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days - but as long as you let the past go, you'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that you have the chance you use something amazing from.

So grab hold of it ♥i believe everything happens for a reason , people change so tha...t you can learn to let go , things go wrong so that you appreciate them , when they're right , you believe lies , so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself , and sometimes , good things fall apart so better things can fall together- marilyn monroe..A real man doesn't love a million girls, he loves one girl in a million ways ♥" "No one's afraid of heights, they're just afraid of falling. No one's afraid of swimming, they're just afraid of drowning.

No one's afraid of love ♥, they're just afraid of rejection.. "dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow,,,,,"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on.

One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her".... I wont be angry if i saw my EX, FLIRTING with other people. Oh com'on! I know how to SHARE my OLD TOYS to the POOR. :) someday everything will all make perfect sense , so for now , laugh at the confusion , smile through the tears , and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason * When life gives you 100 reasons to cry show life you have a 1000reasons to smile♥.As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will.

You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

Love,

LW

gurmies

Drover
HSC

lpod shu baby what subjects this year? i've had a crush on you for years. nvm commerce YAE YAE
Just get someone to spot you. Once you get a feel for it, I'm sure you'll be able to do it on your own (particularly if you're fine with 92kg).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oscar, I know I have never met you, but you're so cute, I think I'm in love.
Please accept my request. :shy:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

Lol oriteeee then. Who are you?

Also i'm doing : accounting and finance 1A, managing organisations and people and microeconomics.

LOLXD

HSC
lpod, after a rigorously brief overview of your profile, I wanted to let you know that I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories.. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Your ex-hubby,

P.s. you can keep the beach house in Florida as long as I can have the dog and my CD's back.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it was me. Also, I sold your books again, and at a profit too. So thanks :D No I'm not hot and yes I do put out.

Nah just kidding, I don't.
okay i'll make you put out anyway and if you're not hot that's okay we can always do doggystyle.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like squats. But I'm bottom heavy, so it's not that bad. The worst part is AFTER when you can't walk up stairs properly. The first time I ever did squats, I was sore for 2 weeks. Like, I struggled to sit on a toilet sort of sore.

LOLXD

HSC
I like squats. But I'm bottom heavy, so it's not that bad. The worst part is AFTER when you can't walk up stairs properly. The first time I ever did squats, I was sore for 2 weeks. Like, I struggled to sit on a toilet sort of sore.
you fawking joocey, *Love Squats Crew ATG* YAEYAE

JayCakie

HSC
To Mr. Physics,

I swear to fluffytails, that the first time I saw you in year 12 I had declared myself smitten. I'm not sure what it was that I liked about you. It may have been your lopsided grin, or your brillant IQ; perhaps it could have been your unhinged fascination of all things mechanical. To this day I'm still ever conflicted to what I found to be enthralling about you. Possibly it was all of the above.

Eh.

Next time I see you, you are mine. Oh, how seedy does that sound?

K?

K.

Although by the time I start semester 1, I'll probably be over you.

Nah seriously. You were hot too... except when you opened your mouth. Ugh. Well you have a nice accent though, but none the less... ugh.

Yours truly,

Green skinny jeans.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it was me. Also, I sold your books again, and at a profit too. So thanks :D No I'm not hot and yes I do put out.
Nah just kidding, I don't.
You're pretty. Don't lie.

Yeah, I remember my first time...

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Probably the most beautiful women I have ever seen :). P(E)=0.98

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)