Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (3 Viewers)

RANK 1

HSC
so i was thinking to myself earlier, 'damn you're cute, i would like to know you better', but then i found out that you're 15 :cry: and now i feel like a pedo

Firstra1

HSC
My message to my secret crush is so violent, so disturbing, so sick, so twisted, so horrific, so sadistic, so shockingly cruel that she might think i'm a psychopathic serial killer of women......

Oh wait, I AM A PSYCHOPATHIC SERIAL KILLER OF WOMEN. AND SHES NEXT.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Never stop talking in your sleep. It amuses me epically.

HSC
N/A
Out of everything I've unsuccessfully tried to do, forcing a phase change has been the most recent.

It's like I'm trying to do most of everything possible to stop because of you... While part of me is against this.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Dear friend,

Ive been wondering for the past three months why you never bothered to keep in contact with me. Not that Im emotionally distressed by it, but its just made me wonder a lot, thats all.

Firstra1

HSC
Remember guys if you're gonna admit to a girl you've had a crush on her don't tell her it was for too long.

i.e if you tell her you've had a crush on her for a few weeks thats fine.

But if you say you've had a crush on her for more than 6 months it could come off as extremely creepy(more than a year is stalkerish).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)