Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear current possible new secret crush,

We seem to have had a pretty awesome time today. Few awkward silences, but overall - it was pretty gr8 and we should do it again soon.

Dear other concurrent secret crush who is less possible than the one mentioned above,

I don't know who those other two guys that were in our group ended up there - I never saw them before, but hopefully we'll be in the same group together sometime soon?

Dear former #1 secret crush who was displaced today,

When our eyes met today - I knew then and there that while you're an incredibly attractive woman, I can't see things working out. However, I'm still really undecided about it all... *sigh*

Dear other former #1 secret crush who was displaced several months ago,

Thanks for doing that thing you did. You were only what... five months too late. Thanks for the condoms anyway.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear current possible new secret crush,

We seem to have had a pretty awesome time today. Few awkward silences, but overall - it was pretty gr8 and we should do it again soon.

Dear other concurrent secret crush who is less possible than the one mentioned above,

I don't know who those other two guys that were in our group ended up there - I never saw them before, but hopefully we'll be in the same group together sometime soon?

Dear former #1 secret crush who was displaced today,

When our eyes met today - I knew then and there that while you're an incredibly attractive woman, I can't see things working out. However, I'm still really undecided about it all... *sigh*

Dear other former #1 secret crush who was displaced several months ago,

Thanks for doing that thing you did. You were only what... five months too late. Thanks for the condoms anyway.
interesting.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Dear ____

It was great seeing you today. I'm looking forward to seeing you next week.

From, Fawun

raditude

HSC
To my dear crush,
In this cold weather
I just want you to hold me forever and ever
Let go of me never
I hope our bond never sevres
xxox

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear not-so-secret crush,

I don't know why things have to be so awkward between us now just because I told you that I liked you.

Just TALK to me if you want something sorted out, and if not we can just be friends and forget about it. Gosh.

Sincerely, Jarrod. Yay.

HSC
N/A
Dear not-so-secret crush,

I don't know why things have to be so awkward between us now just because I told you that I liked you.

Just TALK to me if you want something sorted out, and if not we can just be friends and forget about it. Gosh.

Sincerely, Jarrod. Yay.
omg, who!

Firstra1

HSC
The stinging pain when you find out your crush has a crush on someone else :(

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The Topic Train is not about to be derailed is it?

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Dear secret crush,
I really enjoy talking to you, you always put a smile on my face :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)