Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Dear person,

You're heaps cool. Love talking to you. We always have interesting/weird conversations. I like you, you're cute.

HSC
N/A
Please, please, please work out tonight.

Fuck. If not, it'll only end badly.
No expectations though.
i'm still shit tho

HSC
N/A
Well.
That worked out pretty well.
Sucks epically though...

Haha, I pick the greatest men. >_>
fucken pill popper last night

HSC
N/A
^what happened gurl
ehhh.
Just this guy I ended up liking a lot after hooking up one night.
Things were going to continue (dating and shiz) after, but after a date, got ignored for a week and a facebook message after much chasing.
He's too awkward to say it IRL so I figured I'll talk to him whilst he's drinking. He seemed pretty keen afterwards and he even admitted to being into me even before that night. (Have mutual friends, never really talked, would always catch him looking, etc etc. Even asked if I was single one night when we were smoking shishah. Dunno.)
ANYWAY, so we talked, he said he feels extremely bad that I was blaming myself, when it was his fault for being a dick about things, etc etc, he really felt like he was to blame. He told me it'd be easier if I hated him, and to admit that he was the wrong one. I just said that I can't hate someone who's as nice as he is, that I can't admit that and that I'm extremely understanding and shiz so it was okay. He told me to go find a guy, and to stop blaming myself because I'm a great girl, or whatever. Pfft.

I really don't know. I kinda cried for 5 minutes after, fucken great guy, sucks that he'd rather be alone, completely.
^ Second time I've picked someone like that, fuck.

Ugh.

HSC
N/A
EVERYONE thought we were going to get together.
Like, the shit he said to me, did, etc.

Oh well.

HSC
N/A
what an asshat

don't cry
Yeah, I'm good now. I think.

Ended up hooking up with a mate of his, I think he is? Dunno.
Of all the people, I hook up with the other guy in his dp. Oy...

Anyway, yeah, shit happened, he met my roommates, got my number, doubt he'll call back, he was popping pills which he kept saying he regrets, lol.
Anyway, yeah, don't really care about shit really.

Just figuring out what to do with my feelings for "asshat".

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
ehhh.
Just this guy I ended up liking a lot after hooking up one night.
Things were going to continue (dating and shiz) after, but after a date, got ignored for a week and a facebook message after much chasing.
He's too awkward to say it IRL so I figured I'll talk to him whilst he's drinking. He seemed pretty keen afterwards and he even admitted to being into me even before that night. (Have mutual friends, never really talked, would always catch him looking, etc etc. Even asked if I was single one night when we were smoking shishah. Dunno.)
ANYWAY, so we talked, he said he feels extremely bad that I was blaming myself, when it was his fault for being a dick about things, etc etc, he really felt like he was to blame. He told me it'd be easier if I hated him, and to admit that he was the wrong one. I just said that I can't hate someone who's as nice as he is, that I can't admit that and that I'm extremely understanding and shiz so it was okay. He told me to go find a guy, and to stop blaming myself because I'm a great girl, or whatever. Pfft.

I really don't know. I kinda cried for 5 minutes after, fucken great guy, sucks that he'd rather be alone, completely.
^ Second time I've picked someone like that, fuck.

Ugh.
http://www.ocdsymptoms.co.uk/relationship-ocd.html

(he could have this, seems very similar imo).

HSC
N/A
asshat wouldn't also happen to be the child rapist would it
Oh, hell no. LOL.
This guy is out of our immediate friendship group.
And he's a 3rd year.

http://www.ocdsymptoms.co.uk/relationship-ocd.html

(he could have this, seems very similar imo).
Well idk.
He said that he had apparently found the right one after a hook up but let it go because it was just a hook up and now he regrets that and combined with that is being extremely hurt over the last two relationships 3 years ago... He said that if he hooks up with someone now, he makes the effort to at least try to date them, or try to go in that direction.
And he didn't want to lead me on and stuff. Eh.
Being understanding sucks.

I don't know.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Dear cutie,

I think I like you, and I think you like me too, but I don't want to be the awkward one that says something to change us from friends/acquaintances to something more.

Also, you give good hugs. :shy:

Also, your face/beard thing is soft as fuck.

Also, your haircut looks good.

Yay.

Love, Me. :shy:

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Hey person,

I don't know how to feel about you. This is just one big rollercoaster. Sometimes, I just want it to come to a stop, cos if it keeps on going, Im going to spew all over the place.

Regards,
Anonymous.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear number one not secret crush - but more number one girl I lust for,

You've flashed me three days in a row now.

also

holy fuck you're hot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)