Sydney Technical High School Interview (1 Viewer)

HyphoonShah

HSC
I have been shortlisted for an interview for sydney tech, can u all give me advice on it, my interview is on monday morning

Gr00by

HSC
Just sound passionate and appeal yourself. Prepare what to say incase asked for your interests / hobbies. It could be something as simple as the books you read to something personal you have a passion for like a project etc.

Questions I've found from another thread about Sydney tech interview that you could be asked are:

- What do you do at a weekly basis?
- Why Sydney Tech?
- What can you do for STHS?
- If a teacher were to write a reference, what would he/she write about?
- Did you take the selective test in Year 6?
- Possibly something regarding your subject selection
- Make sure you ask questions about the school (Pretty much anything, even if you don't really care) because that shows you have an interest at this school, as well as some sort of curiosity.
- MAKE SURE YOU KEEP EYE CONTACT ON THE TEACHER(S) AT ALL TIMES. Shows that you are confident in front of them.

Just be yourself and answer everything they ask well, don't try and make yourself look bad and look presentable on the day. I reckon you'll be fine, dont think tech is too strict on who they take in high school years if you got short listed.

jjrf37

HSC
Do you have to ask them to get it? I got in as well they didn't say anything about giving me the Hast results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)