Sydney Uni Live! (1 Viewer)

daniieee

HSC
I loved it. Went into the Law building, it had amazing views. Even got to shake the hand of the Dean. :p:p

Too bad I have vertigo.....from the top floor, you could see all the way down to the bottom, wtf...
Haha yeah it's an impressive building. I didn't have time to go in but I ogled it briefly as I dashed passed on my way to work. Only went for 2 lectures. Speaking of which, did anyone see the Arts Overview lecture at 10am (Wallace theatre)? I felt so sorry for that guy speaking about languages (the "yeah?" guy). About half the people got up and left!

Some guy shoved a box of chocolates in my face in the quad. What the heck.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Apparently there was free food at UTS

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Apparently there was free food at UTS
Heaps of free food at uts!!
sausage sizzle (if you were willing to stand in line for 30 mins), fairy floss (again, epic wait), lollipops, icecream, protein bars, a variety of drinks (soft drinks, mineral water, red bull, protein shakes...)
there probably was more, but I didnt stay for too long...

HSC
Heaps of free food at uts!!
sausage sizzle (if you were willing to stand in line for 30 mins), fairy floss (again, epic wait), lollipops, icecream, protein bars, a variety of drinks (soft drinks, mineral water, red bull, protein shakes...)
there probably was more, but I didnt stay for too long...
totally missed out :( mainly because i was fasting.

johony

HSC
I thought you could transfer from anything to anything..

I'm guessing that UTS was pretty fail compared to USYD then?
not quite for high demand courses like law and media and communications. although media/comms isn't as nearly as hard to get into.

uts was quite good i reckon, except i didn't find the lectures very useful. lots of free food - paddle pops galore if you were early enough, free cans of drink downstairs, popcorn and incredibly shit lollipops.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah it's an impressive building. I didn't have time to go in but I ogled it briefly as I dashed passed on my way to work. Only went for 2 lectures. Speaking of which, did anyone see the Arts Overview lecture at 10am (Wallace theatre)? I felt so sorry for that guy speaking about languages (the "yeah?" guy). About half the people got up and left!

Some guy shoved a box of chocolates in my face in the quad. What the heck.
lol you were there? I went in there with my friend pretty late >.<

Oh ye, the guy with some Spanish degree or whatever lost like everyone. >.<

orthentix

HSC
I got to talk to a few architecture reps, they were very cool and eccentric. I want to make the cut so bad.

jasonlouie

HSC
How was the UTS open day? I didn't get to go but I definitely wanted to.

Did you mean the chocolates? I gave them to my chocoholic friend lol.

it was good, there was heaps of freebies given away like t- shirts, all of the exhibitions were around the place.
there was free food at the gardens of the uni
inside the tower ... it was packed with people... heaps of prizes up for grabs and the main entrance had some rock music performances
the staff were pretty friendly and it was fantastic overall !:sun:

Dooga

HSC
hey guys

did anyone here talk to the health sciences people? I forgot the name of one of the courses that i was interested in. The booth i went to was in the great hall not in the little side room with the others and it was a 5 year course which gives you a masters in physiopherapy and a bachelor in something else.

If anyone could tell me the name of the course I;d be grateful.
Thanks.

HSC
i didnt like the education courses at sydney uni.
i think im going to apply for bachelor of arts/bachelor of social work at sydney though.

Divinity_

HSC
Went to USYD; stayed til around 1L30pm ~ then left with my boyfriend x] .

daniieee

HSC
lol you were there? I went in there with my friend pretty late >.<

Oh ye, the guy with some Spanish degree or whatever lost like everyone. >.<
Haha you were late? Tut tut! Didn't you feel sorry for that second speaker though?

usyd is like motherfucking hogwarts man
Imagine living there lol. They'd have to be sorted into their respective Houses.

it was good, there was heaps of freebies given away like t- shirts, all of the exhibitions were around the place.
there was free food at the gardens of the uni
inside the tower ... it was packed with people... heaps of prizes up for grabs and the main entrance had some rock music performances
the staff were pretty friendly and it was fantastic overall !:sun:
No way there were free t-shirts? If you don't want yours, I'll take it. =]]

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^Ye, second speaker was highly unpopular. I think he was litle bit too nervous, idk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)