Taiwanese president shot (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Na China might have been under Japanese regime if it wasnt for the Americans in WWII so for that and only that I'll give Americans some credit:rolleyes:
yeah too bad before WWII that americans were supplying bombs to the japanese expansionist regime...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by um..
but that doesnt sound like something america would do!
Americans supported the tiaband ith weapons when they were fighting the sovites, and they train half the worlds terrorists (unknowly) .

Originally posted by jim_green
Typical American arrogance.

1. Just because America has the strongest market tendencies in its economy in the world, it doesn't mean it created the system.
But who fought the red menace, COMRADE?

2. What is it about Americans that makes them think they're the world's saviours? Germany was fighting a losing war all throughout WWI because of inferior resources, so they would've been defeated sooner or later. American assistance (which came only because the Germans sank an American ship) only sped up the process. As for WWII? Get your facts straight, the Soviet Union were the main party responsible for the defeat of the Nazis.
Well, COMRADE, who ended World War 2?

Mark Latham

2. What is it about Americans that makes them think they're the world's saviours? Germany was fighting a losing war all throughout WWI because of inferior resources, so they would've been defeated sooner or later.
Give or take a few more dead Frenchies, sure. Maybe my friend Mr. Carr can brush you up on your history little man?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
if it wasnt for France the USA would still be part of Britain

better brush up on your history

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
these violent protests are so scary :(
i don't want to see what will happen tomorrow. soong is only thinking about his own political career, what about the safety of the freaking country. i'm glad he didn't get elected.

(From the financial times)
"We need to storm the fortifications," said Mr Chiu. He said demonstrators should ram through the police barricades in front of the presidential office. "You cannot conduct a revolution if you think about your public image. Only with open conflict will we be able to scare Chen Shui-bian."

Many PFP lawmakers represent the interests of "mainlanders", the minority who came to Taiwan with the KMT when it lost the civil war in China in 1949. The party appears bent on forcing Mr Lien and Mr Soong into office, because a defeat would mean the end of Mr Soong's political career.

... Political analysts said a serious power struggle was raging within the alliance and the KMT was held together only by a threat to expel any member who openly challenged the protest against Mr Chen.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha oh dear
okay if he was making a comment, like "i think taiwan has really violent protestors", then i wouldn't care. look through the thread, i didn't violently protest against people who held different views.
but he stated 'facts' that simply weren't true and he had no real clue about, like the political system in taiwan, the naming of all these military schools that i have not heard about and his general annoying fuck persona.

i'm really sick of having to read these really stupid posts that are just a deterrant for any actual relevant discussion

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i think this thread's gone a lil too much off-track.

facts: mr. chen was shot, survived and re-elected.

end of story, no more fucking controversy people.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
i think this thread's gone a lil too much off-track.

facts: mr. chen was shot, survived and re-elected.

end of story, no more fucking controversy people.
Not really, theres claims the election was rigged so we'll just wait!! Apparantly a lot of votes weren't counted!!

My my, how the quality of assassination attempts has degraded over the years. Back in my day, we finished the job off properly e.g. JFK, Oswald. These young kids just don't know how to handle a rifle. It's the damn hippies and their anti-gun movements.

Alexander

Gold Member
Originally posted by Toodulu
haha oh dear
okay if he was making a comment, like "i think taiwan has really violent protestors", then i wouldn't care. look through the thread, i didn't violently protest against people who held different views.
but he stated 'facts' that simply weren't true and he had no real clue about, like the political system in taiwan, the naming of all these military schools that i have not heard about and his general annoying fuck persona.

i'm really sick of having to read these really stupid posts that are just a deterrant for any actual relevant discussion
You forgot to say zeig heil.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
But who fought the red menace, COMRADE?

Well, COMRADE, who ended World War 2?
ROFL, what do they teach you at schools mate? Anyone who praises the Russians for anything has to be a communist..of course hahahahaha ..the stupidity is truly astounding.

'Red Menace' hahahahaha..you haven't been brainwashed with propaganda.. not at all.

As for ending the war, indeed it was America who ended the war. A fine job you did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki too, truly humanitarian.

ROFL, what do they teach you at schools mate? Anyone who praises the Russians for anything has to be a communist..of course hahahahaha ..the stupidity is truly astounding.

'Red Menace' hahahahaha..you haven't been brainwashed with propaganda.. not at all.

As for ending the war, indeed it was America who ended the war. A fine job you did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki too, truly humanitarian.
Well, COMRADE, I don't know what they 'teach' at those COMMIE BRAINWASH FACILITIES (like those damn North Koreans, comparing me to Hitler:(), but at my Western school with my Western education which is OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR we actually learn the TRUTH, as well as HOW TO RECOGNISE HYPERBOLE.

We also learn about that other 'humanitrarian' attack, y'know, THE ONE WHERE WE WEREN'T AT WAR, but I mean, obviously the TRUTH isn't very important at J. Stalin Secondary College.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Well, COMRADE, I don't know what they 'teach' at those COMMIE BRAINWASH FACILITIES (like those damn North Koreans, comparing me to Hitler:(), but at my Western school with my Western education which is OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR we actually learn the TRUTH, as well as HOW TO RECOGNISE HYPERBOLE.

We also learn about that other 'humanitrarian' attack, y'know, THE ONE WHERE WE WEREN'T AT WAR, but I mean, obviously the TRUTH isn't very important at J. Stalin Secondary College.
:p Most cuntriesbrain washes their nationalists, Ps Mr Bush, why does America keep on saying God bless America, Not God bless the rest of the world, is it because they think the're better then everyone else and god only supports them, bit of brain washing too if u ask me ;)

That's one of the first arguments I've even seen that manages to be both invalid AND wrong. Under your logic, if I said "Bless you" to someone who sneezed, it would be indicative that I thought everyone was inferior to the sneezer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)