Taiwanese president shot (1 Viewer)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by ...
just anything

plz no war...

and also, US, fuck off!!
Economically war isnt always bad,Britian ,Germany, US and Japan came out of WWII okay and look at them now!

It is a matter of if its a matter of when and thats the sad truth!!

Originally posted by ...
and also, US, fuck off!!

While we're at it, can we take take your free market system, technology, lives of many of your ancestors, democracy instead of Nazi rule etc. with us?

Just leave them by the door, we'll get the courier to take them out. Cheers. It's been good.

is a roflcopter
HSC
why is your avatar trying to psychically arouse me with the Force? :eek:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
perhaps i should rephrase?
Originally posted by George W. Bush

*tries to avoid weapon of mass destruction joke*
like the one about how yours doesn't exist?

now even somebody who passed though college with a C grade average could understand that!

Alexander

Gold Member
Originally posted by Toodulu
i'm not judging your character, why would i even bother doing that when the your 'facts' are so blatantly wrong? the schools are not all named after us presidents or associated with the military, and maybe you should go look up 'fascism' and 'dictatorship' in the dictionary first so you can stop embarassing yourself
Put this down your pipe and smoke it: Recently, Blue Mountains Youth Council (im apart of) officially met meritous students from Taiwan. The name of their school was "Washington High School" and almost all their teachers were from military origin. When asked if the naming of their schools emphasised a connection with the US, they said yes. When asked what they thought about officers teaching them political science, the Taiwanese minister of education (yes, he came too) interputed to quickly hand out badges of the taiwanese flag.
The whole thing was very awkward with 'supervisors' wondering around, making sure the students were blurting out Taiwan's sorry story, and making sure they regurgitated the popular phrases. I swear this is true, if you dont believe me ask BMCC.
Im sure i dont need to add that you've never attempted to answer anything beyond vague vilification

Last edited:
Originally posted by um..
like the one about how yours doesn't exist?
Come on now, even I know it should be "Like the one about Iraq's that don't exist" - at least make an effort and choose correct tense.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
While we're at it, can we take take your free market system, technology, lives of many of your ancestors, democracy instead of Nazi rule etc. with us?

Just leave them by the door, we'll get the courier to take them out. Cheers. It's been good.
Typical American arrogance.

1. Just because America has the strongest market tendencies in its economy in the world, it doesn't mean it created the system.

2. What is it about Americans that makes them think they're the world's saviours? Germany was fighting a losing war all throughout WWI because of inferior resources, so they would've been defeated sooner or later. American assistance (which came only because the Germans sank an American ship) only sped up the process. As for WWII? Get your facts straight, the Soviet Union were the main party responsible for the defeat of the Nazis.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Come on now, even I know it should be "Like the one about Iraq's that don't exist" - at least make an effort and choose correct tense.
well georgey, you've misinterpreted something once again. my orginal joke that your "weapons of mass destruction," which you implied to be your genitals, did not exist, similar to iraqs weapons stockpiles. it was an ironic joke
ha ha?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Alexander
Put this down your pipe and smoke it: Recently, Blue Mountains Youth Council (im apart of) officially met meritous students from Taiwan. The name of their school was "Washington High School" and almost all their teachers were from military origin. When asked if the naming of their schools emphasised a connection with the US, they said yes. When asked what they thought about officers teaching them political science, the Taiwanese minister of education (yes, he came too) interputed to quickly hand out badges of the taiwanese flag.
The whole thing was very awkward with 'supervisors' wondering around, making sure the students were blurting out Taiwan's sorry story, and making sure they regurgitated the popular phrases. I swear this is true, if you dont believe me ask BMCC.
Im sure i dont need to add that you've never attempted to answer anything beyond vague vilification

When it comes to the mountains, I prefer the pot heads to the youth activists.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
I don't like Taiwan. They're a fascist dictatorship, all the schools are associated with the military and named after US presidents and they're TOTALLY desporate for the world to know that they exist.
ahahahahahahahahahahaha i cannot believe that THAT was the basis of that statement up there. ahahhaahahah far out i'm going to fall off my chair AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

you realise like, there are more than one school in taiwan.. and that a school that visited the blue mountains youth council (*pats alexander on the head for his participation in such a worthwhile.. thing*) might not necessarily constitute ALL the schools and the FASCIST dictatorship and like ALL this military stuff like TOTALLY

ahahahahahahaha oh dear *wipes tear*

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
also, about the whole war thing from before.. i really don't think going to war with china is on the top of america's to-do list right now

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC

:rolleyes: Stupid, ingorant Americans who thinks that they are the saviour of the free world pisses me off, Its that ingornace which makes most of the world hate America ;)

Na China might have been under Japanese regime if it wasnt for the Americans in WWII so for that and only that I'll give Americans some credit:rolleyes:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
also, about the whole war thing from before.. i really don't think going to war with china is on the top of america's to-do list right now
If Taiwan declears independece then China will take up miliatart action and US will sent their troops, The American voting public wants to see an independent Taiwan - This is much like the reason Americans supported Isreal over the Palistinese, Theres a huge Jewish population in the states and they all vote. And yes life is a bitch!!
:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)