Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
What?!:confused::mad1: Try it and see for yourself.

no thanks, tanning is skin cells in trauma trying to protect themselves from cancer, but one damaged cell can start a melanoma growth and can spread, and when the cancer is removed, it may reappear months or years later often in your lung, liver or brain.

and you havent even started to burn yet.

there is nothing healty about a tan :D

hehe, its from that government ad, dont you people understand, tanning will be your own undoing!!!

thats why i slip slop slap everyday :D with plenty of sunscreen to protect me from those strong uv rays.

only litte uv is good for you, too much nope, little can give you essential vitamin D isnt that great?:D

ohh, im sorry to ask, but is that picture on your avatar you, or somebody else?

that is all, thanks :party:

Enchantress91

HSC
no thanks, tanning is skin cells in trauma trying to protect themselves from cancer, but one damaged cell can start a melanoma growth and can spread, and when the cancer is removed, it may reappear months or years later often in your lung, liver or brain.

:party:
NO, you dumbo! Read my quote for God's sake! I meant DOVE SUMMER GLOW LOTION made me smell like smoked salmon.

sydchick

HSC
N/A
I'd prefer pale to dead, tbh.

Bring back the pale.

musing

HSC
NO for tanning! I don't want to be one of those cow leathery looking people.

Pale ftw.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
tanning is for gelatinous hypocrites.

you wouldnt mind baking yourself slow and painful melanoma under the sun but wouldnt bother to stand near a hot industrial smelting pit

jassono

HSC
It sort of depends, not on the physical tanning but how you view it?? Cos i've tanned heaps due to sport and the copious amounts of time i spend outdoors, from rowing and my exposed knees during the rugby season :O If you feel like you need to go to solariums or to the beach to even out a few lines, maybe not cos it would be a sort of obsession. But if youre just out and about and you tan a bit, its natural isnt it? Plus vitamin d, mmmm delicious D

Edit: that doesnt make sense. Just as long as youre not leathery and charcoal black, and i think pale is ok, just not too pale... it shows the gross engorged veins on your legs, like a friends mother, shes old school asian, the type who carry umbrellas around in sunny weather. THAT is an obsession. In between, not too pale, not too brown

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Why should we tan our skin artificially, when we can just go in the sunlight?

Sarebs

HSC
Edit: that doesnt make sense. Just as long as youre not leathery and charcoal black, and i think pale is ok, just not too pale... it shows the gross engorged veins on your legs, like a friends mother, shes old school asian, the type who carry umbrellas around in sunny weather. THAT is an obsession. In between, not too pale, not too brown
I was wondering about that. Saw a few Asians doing it the other day and I was very confused.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Why should we tan our skin artificially, when we can just go in the sunlight?

yeah, thats what i was thinking, just go in the sunlight, get plenty of vitamin D then let your skin sizzle and create more melanomas yay!

honestly, the people in this country are ignorant, the govt creates campaigns to tell people to stop tanning, yet you dumbos go ahead and do it anyway...can you believe that shit?

skin cancer is one of the prime killers in this country, next to diabetes and lung cancer, its an epidemic i tell ya! lol

go ahead, be my guest, the sun was 39 degrees today, dont think sunscreen will save you.

unless your negro, then getting burned in the sun wouldn't be an issue.

lucky them lol

its a shame, people think its healthy when its not, man if you guys want a tan look just air brush yourselves or something lol

alex09hsc

HSC
i had to get a sun spot burnt off today
fukk im only 18

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)