Tans: Yes or no? (1 Viewer)

nelson1234

Banned
HSC
Along with our commitment to customer service, Glass Bonanza promises a user-friendly website where shown products are guaranteed in stock, and available for instant shipping. Confidentiality of all our customers is upheld, and we promise, no unnecessary emails, messages, and notifications. Our availability is never compromised, whether your orders or questions arise during the week, weekend, and holidays. All questions and concerns will be replied to within twenty-four hours. So, consider us for your next order!

HSC
I don't like being tanned. I always get extremely frustrated when I get sunburn, because my sunburns always turn into a tan afterwards. Tans in general...don't really care how they are for other people (your choice if you're going to 'real' tan over fake), but I don't like how some people think you're unhealthy if you don't have one :/

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't like being tanned. I always get extremely frustrated when I get sunburn, because my sunburns always turn into a tan afterwards. Tans in general...don't really care how they are for other people (your choice if you're going to 'real' tan over fake), but I don't like how some people think you're unhealthy if you don't have one :/
Superdooper agree.

Jennyxoxo

HSC
Your opinions please =]
Hmmm, maybe like from the beach or something.
No, for anything like solariums.

I personally wouldn't get a tan, cos i dont think my blonde hair would go well will a dark coloured skin =P

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
get a tan, it also increases your chance of skin cancer, and also increases my atar if individuals do get skin cancer. Just sayin :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
I don't mind it as long as there's no tan lines or it's not fake

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
tans are the best unless you look like the 2 chicks on the Shire, then that's a no-no

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
It's essentially a westerners idea of something desirable - the tanned look. In many traditional societies they shade themselves to protect their skin/complexion.

I recall the tragic case of Clare Oliver who wanted the tan - she went to a solarium - contracted melanoma and died aged 26; how very sad. She was actually Chinese - but I think she had a need to identify herself as Anglo, having now a Western name, courtesy of her mum's remarriage. Traditionally, the Chinese do not like to be tanned.

Like tattoos, drugs & smoking, I don't think it is a good idea. But the choice is entirely yours of course - that's the beauty of a free society.

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
It's essentially a westerners idea of something desirable - the tanned look. In many traditional societies they shade themselves to protect their skin/complexion.

I recall the tragic case of Clare Oliver who wanted the tan - she went to a solarium - contracted melanoma and died aged 26; how very sad. She was actually Chinese - but I think she had a need to identify herself as Anglo, having now a Western name, courtesy of her mum's remarriage. Traditionally, the Chinese do not like to be tanned.

Like tattoos, drugs & smoking, I don't think it is a good idea. But the choice is entirely yours of course - that's the beauty of a free society.
Could not have said it better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)