Tans: Yes or no? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lol sure...
theres no way u were light skinned like a korean/jap. maybe like an indonesian at best :p
:p
I have VHS' from my birthdays to prove it. :p
Plus my mom is light skinned and my dad's slightly lighter than your average indian. [his mom is pretty light skinned too]

IT IS 'MUM' YOU CUNT

---

you have only been a shade lighter because as a newborn you are first exposed to sunlight.
Woah, chill bby.
Nope, if I still lived in the previous country I lived in, I'd be much darker because I tan easily.
But I'm pale for my race.

yours

HSC
What's with all the idiots who think 'natural' is better? This is maybe so for food but not tans. I don't understand why there's such a stigma surrounding fake tans. How is it different to wearing make-up? It doesn't always look orange (people who claim this obviously have never tried many brands). I'm sure you'd be surprised how many girls actually use it. It shouldn't be something to be embarassed about either.
Does anyone feel contempt for girls who wear eyeshadow because it's 'unnatural'? Of course not. To all the people who are pro natural you probably don't realise how many people who look 'natural' actually just have a convincing fake tan. It's not an impossibility.

I think pale is +++ and some fake tans are +++ and real tans are BAD - shows you don't care about your health!

Moreover, part of why tans look nice is because they hide flaws. If you have CLEAR pale skin you look just as pretty as any tan person. People with tans can get away with more because blemishes are hard to make out.

HSC
Uni Grad
Deception is a plenty terrible disgusting thing, gotta know what you're signin up for m8

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
when I'm in photos with other people I always look like I've been photoshopped in.

haha.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Absolutely no - in what way is it attractive?! Plus you can get cancer/whatever it is you get from a solarium if you're obsessed. :X
ur just jealous u cant tan. Pasty white is groce

but yes, it depends on the person..

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I'm naturally tanned.

On the other sex. Don't really give a shit. If a girl is cute, she's cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)