Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Tattoos?

• Total voters

anne1010

HSC
depends. the clean look most of the time but some times they look awesome.

HSC
N/A
Where's the 'I'm a girl and I like tattoos on both guys and girls.' Or the 'I'm a girl and I love tattoos.'? :p

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
each tattoo is judged by itself

i will love a hot tattoo on sum fine ass bitch u feel me

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
i generally dislike tattoos as a rule but there are always exceptions to the rule.

i like mine.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Idk don't think they'd suit me and I've seen so many terrible tattoos that I'm put off for life

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i think a tattoo would suit me on my chest or something maybe

y/n pplz

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
No man that's not how geez roll get a tear drop tat and one on the back of yo neck boi

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Did you know that the word 'Tattoo' is the only Samoan word used in the english dictionary?

Not that you care.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Did you know that the word 'Tattoo' is the only Samoan word used in the english dictionary?

Not that you care.
oh man

as for tattoos, I have plenty of friends (females and males) with them and I don't really give a shit, it's your skin

as far as dating goes, I don't really want to think about the prospect of a 50 year old with a rose tattoo'd on her thigh

kfnmpah

HSC
oh man

as for tattoos, I have plenty of friends (females and males) with them and I don't really give a shit, it's your skin

as far as dating goes, I don't really want to think about the prospect of a 50 year old with a rose tattoo'd on her thigh
Lolz, I'm booked in to get a rose on my forearm. I'm pretty excited though- it's for my grandmother.

There is a large part of my that wants to get a half sleeve. A really colourful, beautiful one. I h8 dat dere tribal tats. I'm just pondering whether future Nicola will regret a sleeve. I'm planning on being the most bad ass troll grandma around, so it might just add to the effect.

anne1010

HSC
i think a tattoo would suit me on my chest or something maybe

y/n pplz
sleeves are hotter..

edit. with tatts, i think it should be go hard or go home. no ones gonna compliment you if you have a quote written on ur chest or a chest piece. good sleeves look really good though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)