Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Tattoos?

• Total voters

LonelyWolf

HSC
Lolz, I'm booked in to get a rose on my forearm. I'm pretty excited though- it's for my grandmother.

There is a large part of my that wants to get a half sleeve. A really colourful, beautiful one. I h8 dat dere tribal tats. I'm just pondering whether future Nicola will regret a sleeve. I'm planning on being the most bad ass troll grandma around, so it might just add to the effect.
If I were you, I'd strongly consider against getting a visible tattoo on your forearm if you're going to be a teacher - not unless you want to wear long sleeves every single day

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Sleeves are sweet but it's something I can see I would end up regretting in the near future. Chest would probably be a wiser spot

LonelyWolf

HSC
by the time we're 50, I'm sure they'll find a way to properly remove tattoo's

HSC
depends entirely on the tatt and if the girl/guy is hot to start with

a hot girl with a decent not retarded (fuck tribal tatts are moronic) tatt will look good regardless

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Lolz, I'm booked in to get a rose on my forearm. I'm pretty excited though- it's for my grandmother.

There is a large part of my that wants to get a half sleeve. A really colourful, beautiful one. I h8 dat dere tribal tats. I'm just pondering whether future Nicola will regret a sleeve. I'm planning on being the most bad ass troll grandma around, so it might just add to the effect.
Nicola interesting

Bendent

HSC
no opinion somehow. but eyebrow rings/lip rings/tongue rings somehow look a bit cooler (those unhygenic)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Where's the option for "I'm a boy and I h8 tattoos on guys and/or girls"?
But for serious, I don't like them because both of my brothers have several tatts and they look shit.

southern cross tattoo brah
Both of my brothers have this on their right shoulder blades. :/

i generally dislike tattoos as a rule but there are always exceptions to the rule.
This.

BiancaMaree

HSC
i love tattoos on guys, i think it makes them all that much hotter. but i pretty much love tattoos in general, i love minee. me and my boyfriend both have them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)