• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Teacher's Pets (1 Viewer)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I know the feeling. One of my teachers (for music) has a daughter who'll be in year seven next year... she gets every primary music award every year; she is pretty good but there are people who deserve it more than her. She gets the lead role in every play they put on, and this time there are definately more deserving kids than her. She never gets in trouble, specially with the music staff, cos what are they gonna do if she complains to her mum? I'm glad she's not even close to being in my year; it must suck for the poor primary bastards who have to put up with her getting all the glory for not that much effort.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
teacher's pet is always the smartest one

i want some attention too

still waiting

HSC
table for 1 said:
teacher's pet is always the smartest one
i want some attention too
not necessarily and im not complaining about that lol

my english teacher has her few favourites and luckily enough im one of them its funny i dont do some homework or somethign coz i was too busy and she goes oh ok then but the the girls in the back row whom she hates coz they always back chat her and stuff they get in so much shit from her,
all my other subjects are ok like the teachers dont really show all that much favouritism so its pretty good

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
still waiting said:
not necessarily and im not complaining about that lol

my english teacher has her few favourites and luckily enough im one of them its funny i dont do some homework or somethign coz i was too busy and she goes oh ok then but the the girls in the back row whom she hates coz they always back chat her and stuff they get in so much shit from her,
all my other subjects are ok like the teachers dont really show all that much favouritism so its pretty good
lol same with me it was great stuff ;)

Pace_T

HSC
i do shit all in maths adv and std english
i never get told off
in english i listen to the disc player thingy -
but then again, in my class theres about 15 ppl in there each day and there's 10+ disc players working at the same time. teacher skitzes it at them and not at me

probably because im averaging pretty high so far

as for maths, i always eat in class, put my feet up, make noise, interrupt (pretty annoying guy if u get to know me) and the teacher doesn't do shit, whereas if my friends do that, the teacher is like "do your work now please"

at my school the teachers let the 'smarter' ones off, but then again, the not-so-smart people that act bad. there's no in between people (ie, the people who want to do really well, but aren't doing well at all)

so my teachers have no choice, it's like the good/smart people, or the bad/not-so-smart people
*ahem* yes, its a dumb school, lol!

:D

snowblack

bleh
HSC
i have this business teacher who seriously favours my friend. Like when we get awards in class, he ll give 1 to everyone except a couple of kids who he really hates ( and one of them is like second in the course) and he ll give her 5 or 6...and they ll be for the stupidest reasons like "smiling in class" and "handing out awards"
I feel so sorry for her :p

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
My dad says he went to a school (yonks ago) where boys couldn't have hair past a certain length, although a lot of them did. One time every guy in his year with long hair got in deep shit EXCEPT him cos he did so well. They basically went, "every boy with long hair, except you, is on detention." :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)