.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
just saw it lol...

I love the asshole, pussy and dick philosophies... ahahaa

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
Saw it tonight. My god it does have its moments!

Quite good. Massive send up. However if you are conservative. It has high level sex scenes, high level violence and very coarse language!

hmmm pussies dicks and assholes :p
Sex, Violence and Coarse language.... but remember, they're puppets.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Asquithian said:
I cant believe in the US they made them edit the sex scene! ITS A PUPPET MOVIE FOR GODS SAKE!
they did?!?! JESUS!!! If they edited the sex scene, I'm sure they'd edit other stuff???

Talk about uptight....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
AHAHAHAHA that was brilliant. That was half the fun! I never laughed at anything as violent as that!

I really want to know what people who were named in the movie think. Like Mike Moore, and... and MATT DAMON!!!!

leathaface

I was going to watch this on thursday night, but watched National Treasure instead, that was... nothing special...

Orgasmo owns!

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
i saw it, it was ok.. not as good as i thought it would be but still some funny parts. puppet sex.. LOL.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
neuro_logik said:
I was watching Team America from a specific source ;), and it is funny as hell!

I recommend it if you enjoyed watching other Trey Parker and Matt Stone movies like Baseketball, Orgazmo or even watch South Park.
And what source is that...could that be a source starting with i and ending with t and has eight letters in total?

scottieh

consider yourselves lucky we probly wont see that movie out in the bush for weeks if we get it here at all :mad:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahaha "americaaaaa FUCK YEAH! ... lick my balls" :D

and apparantly they originally had around nine sex scenes, but they had to cut most of them :p

the vomiting part is disgusting, though :p

and yes, go the dick, pussy & asshole philosophy :D:D

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
tabularasa said:
Grr i want soundtrack but i can't fins it anywhere.
google it, at the moment i could only find it on those online stores (but that was like a week ago).

Jase

HSC
HAHAHA..just saw it today. Trey Parker's done it again.
Now, let us share thy quotes (exceptionally paraphrased):

"Dirka dirka jihad mohhamed ali"

"I'm so ronewy"

"America, Fuck Yeah!"

"Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?"

"You have balls. I like balls."

"And if you don't believe it you better kill me now cause I'll put a jihad on you."

-Remember, there is no "I" in "Team America"
-Yes there is

"Gary is the kind of man that understands, when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact."

"MATT DAMON!"

And here are the lyrics to some songs (that i found on imdb), let's hope they get nominated for an academy award like "Blame Canada":

I'm so Ronery / So Ronery / So Ronery and Sadry Arone / There's No One / Just me Onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but stihr there's no one who right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so I'm Ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / fihr rike a bird in a cage / Its kinda sirry / but not rearry / because its firring my body with rage / I'm the smartest most clever most physically fit / but none of the women seem to give a shit / Maybe someday they'll all notice me / And until then, I'll be ronery / Yeah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...

America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah! / America, fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! / Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to / America, fuck yeah! So lick my butt and suck on my balls! / America, fuck yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
- promise me you'll never die
- you know i can't promise that
- promise me you'll never die and i'll make love to you right now
- i promise i'll never die..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)