Team America: World Police (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
some good parts like the sex scene and classical dirty jokes :p, quite boring in a few scenes, luved the terrorist. Theme Song is so full of shit.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
tabularasa said:
Umm u had expected wit other smart humour form the people who made south park. Of course it was low vbrow it what they do.
No I didn't expect wit. But people referred to it as "very clever", hence my post.

J

jhakka

I don't think they have a 15+ rating, though. I think it jumps from PG13 to R17.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah, it's a bit stupid - they were going to make it the equivalent of an R here (so it would've been restricted to only people over 17) just because of two puppets having hardcore sex. Puppets!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I saw it the other day, thought it was ok not great thought. Some of my favourite lines were

Inevitable
What was that?
Inevit-inevitable
One more time?
INEVITABLE! Goddammit open your fucking ears!

and I found it funny when he was like "Hans Brix, ooh noooo". ..... "Oh haro Hans nice to see you again". Sounded funny in the movie I thought

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I still haven't seen it yet ... gonna see it sometime this week cause its only $8 with cinebuzz :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
My mates have seen it and reck its awesome, and the song is really funny

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
the best was Garry Johnston's speech...
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.
ahh good times... :D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
the best character would have to be Kim Jong Il, or Chris, the guy that doesn't like Gary.

Best Lines From Chris

If you betray us, I'll rip your fucken balls off and stuff them up your ass. So the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls.

I'll drill two holes in your dick so that when you take a piss, it goes in all different directions!

Yeah, why the fuck should we trust you, you douchebag?

Surprise Cockfags!

Joe: It looks like one of the terrorists is saying something.
Gary Johnston: [Waving the distress signal towards Joe and Chris] It's me! It's me!
Chris: What's he saying?
Joe: I think he's saying, 'Kiss me! Kiss me!'
Chris: SMART-ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
damn that sucks than
oh well, putting it simply this movie is just a classic....damn i love that north koren president

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It was definately one of the funniest and best movies all year ... something on a comedic side for once ... none of this everything has to be serious crap.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yes Team America, always good for a laugh. :)

Dam, i was hoping they would be working on another movie :(

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Chris: [not moving] I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town.
[Gary stops and listens]
Chris: I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Caddem McCavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteaser held me down, and... I was raped by a Mr. Mestophenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)