Tekken vs Street Fighter (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I've already got you on my list from who knows when.

My PSN is Siebenzer, might still be on yours.

Net is capped until beginning of March, though, so I'll just start off with some offline play against CPU. :eek:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahaha oh right, thought so.

illl msg u on psn whenever i see ur on.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Okay, I'm starting to play SFIV a bit now. But whenever I search for a quick match, it only shows 1 or 2 results, or sometimes none - is it always like that? And are they always 1-bars?

Compared to Tekken, the 1 bars are actually playable, but I still want better connections than that.

I'm pretty shite - can only really use shotos (only decent with Ryu), and any other qcf characters.

timmytimtam

HSC
N/A
i definately prefer Tekken. I mean Heihachi's kicks were insane!! Not to meantion the sound affects. K.O.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
dw so is my stick. too much effort using it when i can do combos fine on the controller

HSC
N/A
hehe i just played tekken the other day with my gal's cousins.

lmao. first go i won bahaha. the kid just looked at me and was like WAT! HOW COULD YOU BEAT ME! YOUR A GIRL!

ahhaa. well this girl has SKILLS ;)

anyone wanna verse me? tehehehehe

bubbrubb

HSC
Tekken is too hard.

Street fighter is easier to get into and is more exciting to watch... daigo :O

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Tekken is too hard.

Street fighter is easier to get into and is more exciting to watch... daigo :O
Of course Tekken is hard! (depending on your skills with certain characters), whats exciting about street fighter??? Someone randomly shoots a god dam blast of energy at you.. (old version, possibly in the new one???) Tekken is way better to watch, theres a crap load of characters and a whole load of fun!

PLAY TEKKEN MORE!!!! AND CALL OF DUTY!!!! :p OMFG Call of Duty - Modern warfare 2 is the best!!!!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Of course Tekken is hard! (depending on your skills with certain characters), whats exciting about street fighter??? Someone randomly shoots a god dam blast of energy at you.. (old version, possibly in the new one???) Tekken is way better to watch, theres a crap load of characters and a whole load of fun!

PLAY TEKKEN MORE!!!! AND CALL OF DUTY!!!! :p OMFG Call of Duty - Modern warfare 2 is the best!!!!
lol @ you thinking it's random.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Tried playing Tekken 6 online yesterday.

Let me say I lasted 10 minutes before quitting it in disgust.

I then put in Bayonetta and sat there stupid at the amount of inane shit going on in that game. Loved it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Tried playing Tekken 6 online yesterday.

Let me say I lasted 10 minutes before quitting it in disgust.

I then put in Bayonetta and sat there stupid at the amount of inane shit going on in that game. Loved it.
Rule of thumb : majority of fighting games fail online.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Rule of thumb : majority of fighting games fail online.
SF4 is pretty good online.

Soul Calibur IV was decent too.

KOF12 is apparently atrocious and unplayable online, hence why its $31 at EB

Tekken 6 could've been so much more but thanks to shit netcode, it wasnt. At least I didn't have to pay for my copy.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
So is SFIV only decent when playing local players that are in your lobbies or on friendslist?

I tried playing arcade mode with challenges on, and all I got was 1 bars. So far, I have not seen any of the good online play that everyone talks about. Gotta play against tommykins some day.

7/10 times in tekken I'm getting good connections (not in quick match though).

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
So is SFIV only decent when playing local players that are in your lobbies or on friendslist?

I tried playing arcade mode with challenges on, and all I got was 1 bars. So far, I have not seen any of the good online play that everyone talks about. Gotta play against tommykins some day.

7/10 times in tekken I'm getting good connections (not in quick match though).
thekingsman123

Add me if you can be bothered. And I might give you a game (I want to use my TE stick again). If I'm not available though, it'll probably be because I'm playing Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta or the new Ace Attorney game on DS.

Or at work.

Or more importantly, with gf.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Dusting my TE off as we speak, will add you.

Kinda funny how it's a SFIV branded stick, while it makes me 10x worse at SF than I already am without a stick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)