Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Youtube? Why would you? Such low quality compared to torrents.

If that's the reason Cameron kept the CPU, why didn't she hand it over earlier? Why did she lie in the first place?

And she still kept the Coltan bar.

Didn't much like the pilot personally. My favourite would still be episode 7.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
motherfucker, the season finale was some of the best TV ive seen since the peak of BSG. the use of johnny cash song 'The Man Comes Around' was ingenious - if it wasnt used, itd be another yawnworthy terminator-killing-innocent-cops-doing-their-job scene, but it added a new dimension to the story, what are terminators? maybe they are 'horsemen of the apocalypse' etc. Ellison could start some sort of a cult worshipping them

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Cameron's awesome, but Summer Glau was awesomer when she played River Tam.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
A High Way Man, I'm sorry, I didn't know the meaning of the Johnny Cash song and it's significance in this and before I would have wanted a heavy metal song while Cromartie was taking out the cops but now I think it's cool.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Whoa, it's been a while since I last saw this thread, may as well revive this. Anyway, has anyone been watching season 2 already(through the internet of course)? What does everyone around here think of it so far? esp. with that Riley chick. Oh yeah I could have sworn that the last thing Sarah saw in the final episode of 2008 was a H-K, anyone agree??

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Just saw the episode entitled: 'The Good Wound' I thought it was kind of ok

BTW, the people Catherine Weaver took out at the warehouse, were they resistance fighters???

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
This show is awesome!

Just saw the season finale I was WTF when I found out that Weaver is actually on the good side btw what was everyone's reaction around here when John went to the future?

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Eeep, it might be cancelled but Fox will report something OFFICIAL on May 18 apparently

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Eeep, it might be cancelled but Fox will report something OFFICIAL on May 18 apparently
noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

if they did cancel it, the last episode would be a fitting final episode as John is now following his destiny- that is to lead an army against the machines, T3 or not. This kinda ties into Terminator Salvation probably cause the movie's gonna be released soon lol!

DanteEX

HSC
I watcched the first like 7 episodes then kinda stopped for no reason, should really get back into it, wasa good show. All I know is Shirley Manson is on the show and I think she's Gorgeous.

Glad Garbage is coming out with a new album this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)