• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Terror raids (1 Viewer)

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Obvioulsy they should be tortured/imprissoned/executed as they havn't been found guilty of any crime.
They have been found guilty of crime though.. Without even being tried :eek:
loquasagacious said:
Oh and everyone is entitled to legal representation, oh and lawyers are even obliged to provide it....
Yeh well they should provide their own legal representation.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Did anyone see them attacking the '7' camera-man outside Melbourne's magistrates court?

4 terrorists on 1 Australian. Attacking in their typical 'pack-animal' way of course.

That's actually a good thing, because after these terrorists are released after their 2 day prison sentence, the camera man may take some type of action... and its all on camera :eek: Stupid Animals.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
haha did anyone just watch the news. You see like a few dudes wearing NRL bulldog shirts bashing the shit out of a camera man. angry angry supporters

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
Did anyone see them attacking the '7' camera-man outside Melbourne's magistrates court?

4 terrorists on 1 Australian. Attacking in their typical 'pack-animal' way of course.

That's actually a good thing, because after these terrorists are released after their 2 day prison sentence, the camera man may take some type of action... and its all on camera :eek: Stupid Animals.
damn thats what i just said, u beat me to it

i think i saw one of the bos members there. zha...... u know

t0mmy

HSC
i couldn't help but notice that one woman on the news:

"i've never been to lebanon, but i swear dese people are making me hate this country". GOOD! We hate you too! Do yourself, and us, a favor and get the hell out.

Fuck I wish me and my skinhead bros were at the court where those filthy animals were bashing our brothers. Damn savages deserve to be shot like their brother that got shot in the neck, trying to run from the cops. Silly man. This is Australia, we've had technology to hunt you scum down for decades, not like in your own country.

t0mmy

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i dont know whos worse , those dudes outside the court or tommy.
Oh I'm much more psychotic, but I'm smarter and do it for the right cause :)

hipPo3

HSC
t0mmy said:
Oh I'm much more psychotic, but I'm smarter and do it for the right cause :)
doubt it ..

You're making Australia seem to be anti-middle eastern .. which we're not.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
"Police arrested seven people in NSW after executing warrants in Lakemba, Belmore, Wiley Park, Greenacre, Illawong, Punchbowl, Hoxton Park, Condell Park, Ingleburn, Belfield, Bankstown and Kemps Creek."

lol..all the leb places

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Shit, those sydney raids were three streets away from where i live and on the same street as my friend. Thats really scary, knowing there are people planning potential terrorist attacks near you. Im so scared now. They said they were just a few processes away from a large scale terrorist attack.

t0mmy

HSC
hipPo3 said:
doubt it ..

haha, oh yes we are. Step outside this forum for one day of your life and get to know the people of Australia really well -- then they won't be afraid to say that they despise islam and anyone that follows it.

Or you can trek up to the northern suburbs of melbourne, where all those terrorists in Melbourne were caught, and you can meet me and my redneck buddies. We're easy to find, we stand out and aren't afraid to stand up to the scumbags :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
does anyone know mor info on what they seized? like what chemicals and materials. i heard it was similar to the substances in london bombing but what exactly.

zeek

HSC
Lozacious said:

That's actually a good thing, because after these terrorists are released after their 2 day prison sentence, the camera man may take some type of action... and its all on camera Stupid Animals.
Bahahahaha yeah that was so funny; especially because the "terrorists" stuck together, while the Australians let their "mate" get bashed; even though the Australians clearly outnumbered the "terrorists"....

t0mmy said:
Fuck I wish me and my skinhead bros were at the court where those filthy animals were bashing our brothers. Damn savages deserve to be shot like their brother that got shot in the neck, trying to run from the cops. Silly man. This is Australia, we've had technology to hunt you scum down for decades, not like in your own country
So this type of behaviour is acceptable while the "terrorists" sticking up for each other isn't?

I guess in the end, stupidity reigns supreme ala Lozacious and t0mmy

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
hipPo3 said:
doubt it ..

LOL.... LOL....LOL...LOL........LOL....LOL...........LOL..LOL.. LOL..LOL......LOL.LOL...LOL...... LOL.. LOL...............LOL

LOL....LOL............LOL...LOLLL....LOL

*5 minutes later*

LOL...LOLLLLLL...LOLL..LOL..........LOL...LOL..LOL.

That was sarcasm right?

On the rare occasion that I do get out, i always experience some form of anti-islamic tension, i felt quite proud actually.

On my most recent occasion, in October, I was totally not involved or anything, i was minding my own business on an elevator, waiting to get off at grace brothers.. and the door opened a floor to early, some people go on, some people got off, and outside there was this Islamic women, and the door shut, and this Australian women goes "shit, that one had a small family, only 6 kids".. And about 4/5 of the elevator chuckled.. I really didn't know how to think.... I still don't. A normal everyday Australian women.. I just thought.. "The tension must be worse than the government or media likes to make out".

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Bahahahaha yeah that was so funny; especially because the "terrorists" stuck together, while the Australians let their "mate" get bashed; even though the Australians clearly outnumbered the "terrorists"....

So this type of behaviour is acceptable while the "terrorists" sticking up for each other isn't?

I guess in the end, stupidity reigns supreme ala Lozacious and t0mmy

There is a distinct difference between a pack of thugs initiating a fight, and 'sticking up for your mate'. Any attempt to justify the actions of those animalistic, no good excuses for human beings merely says something about your character..

You, me and every other member on this forum who frequents the city on weekends would be well aware of the 'pack-mentality' that exists with these scum. Four men starting a fight with one other is not standing up for your mate as you previously pointed out...its called 'victimising an easy and vulnerable target'..

Grow some balls, political correctness is out the window for this one I'm afraid..

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
zahid said:
I think my phone line is tapped.
your internet account is also.. At the ISP, they have a packet logger, recording and decyphering EVERYTHING that you do.

Every time you log onto www.osama.com... They mark a check box on their clip board going "yep.. more evidence".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)