• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Terror raids (1 Viewer)

t0mmy

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Bahahahaha yeah that was so funny; especially because the "terrorists" stuck together, while the Australians let their "mate" get bashed; even though the Australians clearly outnumbered the "terrorists"....

So this type of behaviour is acceptable while the "terrorists" sticking up for each other isn't?

I guess in the end, stupidity reigns supreme ala Lozacious and t0mmy
notice me or my friends do not launch ANY violent pre emptive attacks on muslims whatsoever, only in retaliation and in self defense for myself or another non muslim brother, which fortunately for muslims, we have not had to do yet.

You are also highlighting that even though so many of us were there, none of us were fighting and the terrorists were fighting. Says something, doesn't it. It says that they are violent savages and that they are weak as they need more than one person to take on one person. They are weak, foolish, poor, violent, hatefilled savages. WHAT A SUPERIOR GROUP OF PEOPLE!! LMAO!!

And if you watch to the end, the main moron gets dropped by one of our non muslim brothers.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hmm...looks like all my terrorist activities have to be done on the library pc's...there is this fat guy that works there...looks like a terrorist.

t0mmy

HSC
zahid said:
hmm...looks like all my terrorist activities have to be done on the library pc's...there is this fat guy that works there...looks like a terrorist.
as much as i dislike you and your buggered up religion, i'd advise against saying stuff like that even if you are joking.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
I wonder where the next attack will be. It wont be on trains, planes or buses.

It won't be on taxis as that's where they all work. I wonder what other form of public transport they could attack.

Perhaps they will drive a large semi-trailor packed with explosives into a tunnel and detonate it. That would kill many people and cause major chaos.

t0mmy

HSC
Lozacious said:
I wonder where the next attack will be. It wont be on trains, planes or buses.

It won't be on taxis as that's where they all work. I wonder what other form of public transport they could attack.

Perhaps they will drive a large semi-trailor packed with explosives into a tunnel and detonate it. That would kill many people and cause major chaos.
yeah and they'd like it because it doesn't require much balls

Why can't these people just settle down and enjoy life?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
t0mmy said:
as much as i dislike you and your buggered up religion, i'd advise against saying stuff like that even if you are joking.
shut the hell up...its all well and good when u guys say shit about islam...but it just becomes serious when I start to joke....oooooh the justice....

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
t0mmy said:
haha, oh yes we are. Step outside this forum for one day of your life and get to know the people of Australia really well -- then they won't be afraid to say that they despise islam and anyone that follows it.
I'd just like to say that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

A person that "despises" Islam and anyone that follows it is no better than the "terrorists". Islam does not tell people to wage a war on the Western world. Extremists could care less about Islam; they twist and pick and choose until they feel justified in their actions. Sane people that are Muslim are just as mad as you are about the whole situation, particularly when it incites hate an racism towards them when they themsleves condemn the actions of extremists. As my teachers hammered in, it only takes one dickhead to give a community of people an unjustified reputation. As a Bulldogs fan with Lebanese friends that lives in Belmore, I'm very very aware of this.

The whole situation is pretty damn scary. I don't understand how people that were born in Australia would want to bring it such devastation. Boggles the mind.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Because its their attempt at exerting strength over what they perceive to be a weaker people. They think that because we are nice to women and homosexuals etc, that we are weak, and hence it's time for us to give up our position on the throne. And many left wing people would be happy for his to happen, because they too have suffered injustices at the hands of the west.. However they would have a much nicer lifer under the white man than the Islamic man.. Who is very oppressive, so I think that they should realy re-evaluate their stance.

It's like a fly weight trying to take on a heavy weight for the heavy weight championship. It's worth more, but they don't have enough power to topple the heavy-weight. Meanwhile, every punch that the fly weight does exert, (and which the heavy weight is not aloud to retaliate for) does hurt, even if he is only a fly weight, but it's never going to be enough to knock him out.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
your internet account is also.. At the ISP, they have a packet logger, recording and decyphering EVERYTHING that you do.

Every time you log onto www.osama.com... They mark a check box on their clip board going "yep.. more evidence".
lol. they are after u zahid. that pizza truck with satelites outside yourhouse has been there pretty long....

zeek

HSC
frog12... said:
There is a distinct difference between a pack of thugs initiating a fight, and 'sticking up for your mate'. Any attempt to justify the actions of those animalistic, no good excuses for human beings merely says something about your character..

You, me and every other member on this forum who frequents the city on weekends would be well aware of the 'pack-mentality' that exists with these scum. Four men starting a fight with one other is not standing up for your mate as you previously pointed out...its called 'victimising an easy and vulnerable target'..

Grow some balls, political correctness is out the window for this one I'm afraid..
So if i followed you around with a camera, televising to the WHOLE of Australia as a suspected terrorist; you wouldn't be provoked to attack me?

You incorrectly label the camera man as an easy target. This is why i said,
r3v3ng3 said:
the Australians let their "mate" get bashed
, which means that the other camera men; if they weren't too busy with their own cameras, could have stepped in and helped the one being beaten up. The Australians clearly outnumebred the suspected "terrorists", unfortunately they were too busy with their cameras. What i find funny, is the fact that after the camera man was beaten up and bloody, another camera man continued to film his bloodied face, rather than engaging the suspected "terrorist". Furthermore, the only support that any other camera man gave was an exclamation.

t0mmy said:
notice me or my friends do not launch ANY violent pre emptive attacks on muslims whatsoever, only in retaliation and in self defense for myself or another non muslim brother, which fortunately for muslims, we have not had to do yet
Do not make yourself look anymore stupid.

t0mmy said:
Fuck I wish me and my skinhead bros were at the court where those filthy animals were bashing our brothers. Damn savages deserve to be shot like their brother that got shot in the neck, trying to run from the cops. Silly man. This is Australia, we've had technology to hunt you scum down for decades, not like in your own country.
You are clearly displaying your own sense of "pack-mentality". Furthermore, you would have not been in a situation were self defense was the case, because you were not a camera man.

t0mmy said:
You are also highlighting that even though so many of us were there, none of us were fighting and the terrorists were fighting. Says something, doesn't it
Sadly, yes it does. It tells me that the Australians would rather have one of their own beaten up rather than helping him. I don't support the type of behaviour committed by these "terrorists", however, the actions following do tell me how different each community is, in terms of support.

t0mmy said:
It says that they are violent savages and that they are weak as they need more than one person to take on one person.
This is a perfect description of yourself as shown below...

t0mmy said:
Fuck I wish me and my skinhead bros were at the court where those filthy animals were bashing our brothers. Damn savages deserve to be shot like their brother that got shot in the neck, trying to run from the cops.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
A person that "despises" Islam and anyone that follows it is no better than the "terrorists".
except that someone who despises Islam, does not set out to utterly destory Islam, and has probably been attacked or been affected by an attack.
snickerdoodle said:
Islam does not tell people to wage a war on the Western world.
I am sick of people saying this. I really am.
snickerdoodle said:
Extremists could care less about Islam; they twist and pick and choose until they feel justified in their actions.
Good for them :) No Islam = no terrorists. Oooh right about now i should be fearing that this may hurt someones feelings out there. Sticks and stones..
snickerdoodle said:
Sane people that are Muslim are just as mad as you are about the whole situation,
Really? I don't think so.
snickerdoodle said:
As my teachers hammered in, it only takes one dickhead to give a community of people an unjustified reputation. As a Bulldogs fan with Lebanese friends that lives in Belmore, I'm very very aware of this.
As a teenager, i am all to happy to be stereotyped by adults as being callous dickheads who do burn-outs and wear their hats on back the front.. Even though i don't drive dangerously or do any of that, because I understand that my generation is very careless, and do suffer huge casualties on the roads. Why can't muslims take this attitude?
snickerdoodle said:
The whole situation is pretty damn scary. I don't understand how people that were born in Australia would want to bring it such devastation. Boggles the mind.
The fact that they are born in Australia doesn't account for much.

I feel as horrible about saying things like this as much as any other bleeding heart does reading them, but people need to hear certain things..

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Snicker...

As sashtheman quoted in another thread directly from the Qaran :

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE.

[8:12-14]

Non-Believers...commonly referred to as infidels, westerners and the like...

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
lol. they are after u zahid. that pizza truck with satelites outside yourhouse has been there pretty long....
pizza truck ?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
frog12986 said:
Snicker...

As sashtheman quoted in another thread directly from the Qaran :

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE.

[8:12-14]

Non-Believers...commonly referred to as infidels, westerners and the like...
Hey guys wanna play a game?

It's called "lets take verses of the Quran out of context"

t0mmy

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
So if i followed you around with a camera, televising to the WHOLE of Australia as a suspected terrorist; you wouldn't be provoked to attack me?

You incorrectly label the camera man as an easy target. This is why i said, , which means that the other camera men; if they weren't too busy with their own cameras, could have stepped in and helped the one being beaten up. The Australians clearly outnumebred the suspected "terrorists", unfortunately they were too busy with their cameras. What i find funny, is the fact that after the camera man was beaten up and bloody, another camera man continued to film his bloodied face, rather than engaging the suspected "terrorist". Furthermore, the only support that any other camera man gave was an exclamation.

Do not make yourself look anymore stupid.

You are clearly displaying your own sense of "pack-mentality". Furthermore, you would have not been in a situation were self defense was the case, because you were not a camera man.

Sadly, yes it does. It tells me that the Australians would rather have one of their own beaten up rather than helping him. I don't support the type of behaviour committed by these "terrorists", however, the actions following do tell me how different each community is, in terms of support.

This is a perfect description of yourself as shown below...
boy it sure is hard to think you were raised in an educated country.

There is a difference between INITIATING a fight and DEFENDING YOURSELF OR ANOTHER THAT NEEDS HELP in a fight.

And people did come to the camera man's aid, fool.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:

It's called "lets take verses of the Quaran out of context"
plerase put it in context. with your view. and dont link me to 50 sites talking crap

zeek

HSC
t0mmy said:
There is a difference between INITIATING a fight and DEFENDING YOURSELF OR ANOTHER THAT NEEDS HELP in a fight
Yes there is. I never said that the two were related.

t0mmy said:
And people did come to the camera man's aid, fool.
Serious? So how come the camera man came out of the fight with a blooded face after a minute of fighting?

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
zahid said:

It's called "lets take verses of the Quran out of context"
Of course my assumption if out of context. The ambiguity of all religious texts results in individual interpretation and explanation. As long as such phrases are able to be interpreted in such a way, then it will continue to be exploited.

Speaking of context Zahid, in what manner is that supposed to be interpreted..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)